Post Your Motorcycle

yeah with the drought most riding areas are kinda dusty but we used to it

its in frazier park
really really great riding out here, plenty of trails for all skill levels
ranging from beginner blue trails to double black diamond
That’s awesome stuff. I need to get back out there, you guys are inspiring me to start looking for something to ride. Need a truck too.

That’s awesome stuff. I need to get back out there, you guys are inspiring me to start looking for something to ride. Need a truck too.
i have footage of like 2 or 3 more rides that i'll try to edit and post this week

that'll for sure get u hard for some singeltrack :lol:

You got any small tracks near you Rumble Rumble ?

My boy rides a 250rx that he swaps back and forth with a dirt and sumo setup. Our local track is tiny 19 turns and he can keep up with anyone on that thing.

It’s no 450 but that’s a good thing in the woods and you already have the sumo wheels ready to go.

Yeah, it’s no joke. I don’t think it puts out that much less power than a 450.

Man you better not get rid of the gasgas for a 350. :lol:

I liked how lazy you can ride those 300s. I wish more companies had fuel injected 2 strokes.

Yeah, it’s no joke. I don’t think it puts out that much less power than a 450.

Man you better not get rid of the gasgas for a 350. :lol:

I liked how lazy you can ride those 300s. I wish more companies had fuel injected 2 strokes.
oh no the gas gas is staying

sometimes i just get the itch for a new additional bike :lol:

i have footage of like 2 or 3 more rides that i'll try to edit and post this week

that'll for sure get u hard for some singeltrack :lol:
I would appreciate that bro.

As far as a bike, the KTM 350, perfect amount of power IMO. Enough bite to get you in trouble, but nothing crazy. My bike did both Supermoto and dirt, but nothing great looking back on it. Always ran hot, and it was an SXF so rough at top speed.

You got any small tracks near you Rumble Rumble ?

My boy rides a 250rx that he swaps back and forth with a dirt and sumo setup. Our local track is tiny 19 turns and he can keep up with anyone on that thing.

It’s no 450 but that’s a good thing in the woods and you already have the sumo wheels ready to go.
There’s a few tracks down south and a few smaller flat parks to go out recreationally.

I would appreciate that bro.

As far as a bike, the KTM 350, perfect amount of power IMO. Enough bite to get you in trouble, but nothing crazy. My bike did both Supermoto and dirt, but nothing great looking back on it. Always ran hot, and it was an SXF so rough at top speed.
yeah thats the thing about four strokes, they are good but for tight technical stuff you can't really beat a 2 smoker

The urge to upgrade is real, but trying to avoid doing so prematurely. I like my Z400, but the Yamaha XSR700 refresh has my attention.

I feel (operative word) the extra power provides assurance against DMV drivers (some of the worst in the country). I also like how light/flickable my Z is, great for backroad and city use. Bigger highways use sucks though, due to wind from head/cross winds and larger passing vehicles.

The urge to upgrade is real, but trying to avoid doing so prematurely. I like my Z400, but the Yamaha XSR700 refresh has my attention.

I feel (operative word) the extra power provides assurance against DMV drivers (some of the worst in the country). I also like how light/flickable my Z is, great for backroad and city use. Bigger highways use sucks though, due to wind from head/cross winds and larger passing vehicles.

People love that platform and always talk about how much fun the xsr/mt07 platform is. I bet it would still feel pretty nimble.

Stole this. Basically every triumph upgrade. Full arrow exhaust, dyno tune, ohlins front and rear. Too much to remember. :lol:

6107C3B1-C71A-4374-9518-CC9E8E343EA6.jpeg
2F02C975-160A-4DDF-B434-3018BF25D861.jpeg

Thanks man :pimp: you saw it on marketplace?

So I heard it’s going to be crap for a few days then maybe warm up again to the 60s on the radio. Who knows…

I don’t know how people ride 200hp bikes and not be bored as hell. I took a friends rsv4 out today. I DO NOT need that in my life. :lol:

The power is totally manageable on the bottom end but give it any throttle and the next thing you know you’re going 100 mph.

It’s like the Boston tea party at my crib now. :lol:

Wife copped this Daytona, she was looking at new but you can find so many good used bikes it’s hard to justify.

It’s all stock but a yoshi pipe and asv levers. Dude gave her a new set of pirrelli supercorsas too for it.
FD468E60-C414-4F9E-8F65-2B02EB586E80.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom