Post Your Motorcycle

Did a search on fairings and lots of places to choose fro. Anyone have experience with a particular site.
Check out moto vlogger chaseon2wheels on youtube

He recently got custom fairings for his r6 from monsterfairings.com

His first set of fairings were also from the same company and he seems to be happy with the quality.

What bike?

Last edited:
if anyone is interested in a ex-AMA champ track-only bike (can be converted back to street mode) with a clean NYS title, PM me for info

thanks in advance gents!

BOUGHT A COMPETITION WERKES FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT AND ALSO PIT BULL FRONT AND REAR STANDS. STILL LOOKING ON A GOOD DEAL FOR TERMIGNONI EXHAUST

Put my bike away for the season. Nyc weather is too cold to be riding these past few days. Won't be firing it up until March.

On a side note, happy turkey day. Eat well and ride safe!

Put my bike away for the season. Nyc weather is too cold to be riding these past few days. Won't be firing it up until March.

On a side note, happy turkey day. Eat well and ride safe!
Ironically it could hit the low 60s tomorrow. Though I put my bike away a few days ago too.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your fam too! Be safe everybody

It was a good season. Glad you all are still safe and sound. Until next year fambs.

Last edited:
FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT INSTALLED. WILL POST UP SOME PICS TOMORROW. WAS A REAL PAIN IN THE ***. MUCH MORE WORK THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. HAD TO REMOVE THE BIKE'S ENTIRE TAIL TO INSTALL :smh:

COULDN'T FIND ANY DEALS ON TERMIS SO I WENT AHEAD AND ORDERED A BRAND NEW SET OFF EBAY. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY ARRIVE TO INSTALL. AFTER HEARING A BUDDY'S DUCATI WITH TERMIS, MY BODY IS READY!

Where did you order the kit from? I'm looking to do some things this off season.

GOT THE KIT FROM HOUSTON SUPERBIKES BUT ITS THE SAME STEALTH FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT FROM COMPETITION WERKES WEBSITE. THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF THEM FOR ALL DIFFERENT MAKES AND MODELS OF BIKES. LOOKS BADASS ONCE INSTALLED. THEY HAVE THE TAIL TIDY WHICH TUCKS IT RIGHT UNDER THE TAIL LIGHT AND THE STEALTH KIT WHICH RELOCATES IT FURTHER DOWN ABOVE THE REAR TIRE HUGGER.

I've been looking for a new jacket for a few months now, I went everywhere from motorcycle shops, jacket shops, leather shops, other shops, Internet and even forum sites, after much research and looking I came across this company Foxcreek Leather, during my research I found that most every review was positive the company's story is also pretty cool, they are based out of VA run by a military vet, everything is made in America and the prices are insanely good for the quality you get.

After looking at their website for several weeks now and narrowing down my final decision, I finally pulled the trigger during their black friday sale and got their Summer Riding Jacket that is made of 1.0-1.2mm leather for $337. I can say in all honesty that this best leather I have ever seen or touched.

I will admit I was a little sceptical at first for several reasons, one was because all the info and reviews I found were from like Harley type forums and I was afraid that the jacket would not look good or go well with a sport bike but I was totally wrong it looks great and fits perfect. I was also worried of course about the quality because the price is so reasonable but i can tell you in all honesty that this is the most finely crafted piece i have or ever have had.

If anyone is looking for a quality leather jacket, i woukd recommend checking out Foxcreek Leather when you're looking you will not be disappointed

Last edited:
I've been looking for a new jacket for a few months now, I went everywhere from motorcycle shops, jacket shops, leather shops, other shops, Internet and even forum sites, after much research and looking I came across this company Foxcreek Leather, during my research I found that most every review was positive the company's story is also pretty cool, they are based out of VA run by a military vet, everything is made in America and the prices are insanely good for the quality you get.

After looking at their website for several weeks now and narrowing down my final decision, I finally pulled the trigger during their black friday sale and got their Summer Riding Jacket that is made of 1.0-1.2mm leather for $337. I can say in all honesty that this best leather I have ever seen or touched.

I will admit I was a little sceptical at first for several reasons, one was because all the info and reviews I found were from like Harley type forums and I was afraid that the jacket would not look good or go well with a sport bike but I was totally wrong it looks great and fits perfect. I was also worried of course about the quality because the price is so reasonable but i can tell you in all honesty that this is the most finely crafted piece i have or ever have had.

If anyone is looking for a quality leather jacket, i woukd recommend checking out Foxcreek Leather when you're looking you will not be disappointed

:pimp:

I ordered the Grayson last thursday and was in love with their quality and customer service. All my riding jackets are made by Schott, but I wanted a cafe style without breaking the bank (Schott 641 was $710). Like you, I did tons of research and came across FCL. Ordered a size 42, but it was a little too big for my liking. Contacted them to ask for a 40 and they shipped a new size via 2-day UPS without charging my card. Said I have 30 days to try and see which I like and they'll only charge my card if I don't return one of the jackets. Really great company and high quality leather.

Great buys bois. I love my leather jacket from Wilsons Leather. Keeps me on the bike even in this cold weather. 
smokin.gif

Will you go with the power commander and a cpu reconfiguration as well or is it not needed?

I'M GONNA DO THE INSTALL MYSELF THEN TAKE IT TO LOCAL SUPER BIKES SHOP FOR THEM TO RE-MAP MY ECU. I HEAR IT REALLY ISN'T NEEDED BUT STREETFIGHTERS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR BEING REALLY LEAN FROM THE FACTORY SO I WANT THEM TO NOT ONLY GET MY A/F RATIO RIGHT BUT GET THE MOST POTENTIAL OUT OF THE SLIP ONS AS WELL.

^^dope @memphissfinest, exhaust looks great, I just ordered a big gun warhead slip on exhaust, waiting for it to arrive so I can throw it on

I also picked up the factory seat cowl, I love the look way better than seat, once I put the slip on on I will eliminate the back pegs

Last edited:
^^dope @memphissfinest, exhaust looks great, I just ordered a big gun warhead slip on exhaust, waiting for it to arrive so I can throw it on

I also picked up the factory seat cowl, I love the look way better than seat, once I put the slip on on I will eliminate the back pegs

nikehead nikehead DAMN THAT LOOKS DOPE! WHAT BIKE YOU GOT? WISH I COULD ELIMINATE MY SEAT AND FOOTPEGS BUT MY WIFE LIKES TO RIDE OCCASIONALLY SO PROB NOT AN OPTION FOR ME.

ALSO HAD A FAIL PLASTI DIPPING MY FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT MATTE BLACK SO GONNA NEED TO REDO THE PIECES. IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU CAN SEE THE MISTAKES IN THE LICENSE PLATE BRACKETS :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks @memphissfinest, I have a gixxer 600

I feel you on the lady wanting to ride, I just personally never ride anyone on the back that's just me tho

Yeah I can see slightly what you mean on the plastidip, not that bad thing looks good still, I love the Ducati, I think next one will be something like that!!!

This mine now

Thanks @memphissfinest, I have a gixxer 600

I feel you on the lady wanting to ride, I just personally never ride anyone on the back that's just me tho

Yeah I can see slightly what you mean on the plastidip, not that bad thing looks good still, I love the Ducati, I think next one will be something like that!!!

This mine now

DAMN YOU NEVER WANTED TO PUT A BREEZY ON THE BACK AND RIDE OUT?! :lol:

YEA I GOT TOO ANXIOUS AND DIDN'T LET THE PLASTI DIP SET ALL THE WAY BEFORE REINSTALLING. RIPPED A BBUNCH OF PIECES OFF DURING THE INSTALL :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom