Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters vol. 4

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

2. Same chick I decided to go anal in my crib 1 day. Im in it dong my thing , it was so so tight .... and she's moaning really into it , then all I hear is OH #$*% ! she gets up quick and runs to the bathroom ... I looked down and I had everything she ate that day on me
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
... damn that was disgusting , needless to say I cleaned up and went in again but didnt take the back exit this time ... and I have that episode all on video

sick.gif
god damn ....terrible...but sadly i can relate...
tired.gif

DAMN yall don't know how to prepare? If you go anal she ain't suppose to eat for like 8-10 hours hours, common sense.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

roll.gif
airmaxpenny1 wrote:

When I got home I stripped naked and got on all 4's so my balls would just dangle. They hurt that bad.
cef162415061d7e6b297d61d21865d3b7dbd97d2.gif

That is the most AYO comment I have ever hear on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif
... i just spit out mad water and laughed out loud ...being the new guy @ work ... smh ... w/e i'm on my lunch ....

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

When I got home I stripped naked and got on all 4's so my balls would just dangle. They hurt that bad.

AYO what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what kind of broke back mountain type #%!$ is that? i cant stoplaughing if they hurt that bad u should have just beat your meat and went to sleep.

junior year college went over to my homegirls apartment for the regular thursday night beat ... getting into it, getting the top, proceed to turn her around tobeat doggystyle and i take off her panties ... shorty had massive doodoo stains .... disgusts me to this day ... but i still beat it doggy ...

Not really embarrassing for me.... but eff it.

When I was like 18, I was at my ex's crib. Her moms was home, and her auntie was visiting from out of town... so her moms and auntie are chillin andtalking in the room next to my ex's. We were on some real horny teenager +$##, so we go at it.... but kept our clothes on (she had on these little joggingshorts) to stay prepared. At some point during the relations, big +++ knock on the door. She jumps off me and answers the door.... her moms is standing therewith the most major "Look at the lip, Craig" face I've ever seen.... B-Boy stance and everything. Moms look at me, looks at her and just goes"wassup?".... drops the B-boy stance and walks off. Me and the ex must've laid there for like 15 minutes in utter disbelief of how hard her momloc'd up on us. But then we finished.... raging hormones FTW.
pimp.gif

Back in college there was this exchange student that I had been tryin' to smash the whole semester. The week before she leaves I finally get the greenlight. The way the room was shaped I had to push my bed against the wall long ways. This was an old dorm so the walls were made of cinder block painted beigeto look like dry-wall. Anyway, got the babe in the room and chick tells me she likes to smash with all the lights off. So it's pitch black in the room,she insists on starting on top so she jumps on top and starts doing the most amazing %%* ever wit her hips and rubbin her you know what on me even before I getin...to this day I don't know what she was doing wit her hips but my joint was on like he-man status. She then does this crazy move where she lets herhair down and rubs it down my chest, she throws her head back and I hear BAM! I swear it shook the whole room, I thought my roomie was playin wit me by banginon the door and I say, this ninja gonna make me whup his %$^#. Next thing I hear is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...then I realize this chickjust banged her head on the cinder block wall. I'm like you ok...she's like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh and like falls off me ontothe bed. So I jump up to turn on the light to check the damage and this babe starts slurring her words like nof, dome turm om the lighf. Right then I waslike
ohwell.gif
this chick got brain damage WTH am I gonna do. So I leave thelight off and lay down next to her and she's like, "juf holm mef" so I snuggle up to her and she like moans in agony for like 20 minutes and willnot let me get up to get ice or anything. Back then you couldn't have girls in the dorm so I'm thinkin' man not only am I gonna get in trouble forsneaking a girl in they gonna get me on a murder rap... next thing you know this chick is snoring...so
ohwell.gif
goes to
mad.gif
cause now I know I ain't smashin' and I gotta put up with her snoring allnight. It was a classic bite your arm off moment. Fast forward to 4:00am chick gets up so she can sneak back in her dorm, hit the light and I swear babe hadsoftball growin out the side of her forehead. My roomie who had come back in later that night was like
eek.gif
son I didn't know you got down like that...

Long story short got her back to her dorm, babe flew home, never smashed, roomie thought I smacked the chick around and/or raped her...just a bad night allaround.

Next thing I hear is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...then I realize this chick just banged her head on the cinder block wall. I'm like you ok...she's like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh and like falls off me onto the bed. So I jump up to turn on the light to check the damage and this babe starts slurring her words like nof, dome turm om the lighf.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

1. Menstrual cycles on my bed FTL....I just did laundry
mad.gif
. They're a few times when the girl tells me she's on her period that's I've been like whatever. But when it is unexpected, I hit them with the
indifferent.gif
and silence till she leaves.

2. Girls crying after sex FTL.
frown.gif

1st time. Frosh year I bring this chick back home, I smashed for like 4 hours straight and she went to sleep, so I thought. I got up to use my computer, and this chicks starting crying. My housemates walks in on her crying and me on my computer with a hoodie on and headphones tryna ignore everything.

Reason for her crying-I may have smashed too hard
grin.gif
. Two of her male friends told me she said she couldn't walk the next day and had to go to health services.

An NTer was my frosh year roomie and could co-sign this story

2nd time-Junior year in college, I went to this random chick that my boy knew's bday party. 10 minutes later, I was with the birthday girl on the couch making out. During the party we go into her room around the corner and I smashed the birthday girl. Her 3 friends walk in on me dressing up and her crying hysterically. I was so embarassed because it clearly looked like I had raped her but I was way drunker than she was and everyone saw her approach me and took me into her room.

3rd time-Senior year....I threw a party and the chick I wanted to smash left to go to some bar. Some other girl that was competing with her to smash stuck around and forced herself into my room by the end of the night. I was wasted and stupid and I called her (a slightly full figured girl) "motherly". Don't know why I said that....maybe cause when I rested my head on her boobs it made me feel like an infant.
grin.gif
Anyhow she starts crying and saying you don't call a young girl "motherly". I had to console her with disineguous complements and kissing her which led to smashing.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
This thread is A+; but i don't understand what caused birthday girl to cry.
Can you elaborate?
Beats me......maybe tears of joy? maybe it was what she'd been missing all her life and when she finally got it, the pleasure and satisfaction was overwhelming? maybe i hit it too hard?

Either way 3 of her best friends came in the room as I was getting dressed, and mind you the party is still going on and she took a break from her own party to smash. Needless to say, it didn't look good.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damn, my spelling on that rant was horrendous.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
That's a bad scene to be in Anton ...I'd be scared AS HELL if I were in your place...bein black n havin a whitegirl crying on the bed ?
tired.gif
Liable to get my %@#+ pushed in [word to her] by some Captains before they even hear the story
tired.gif
smh.gif
Glad you got out of that one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you assuming she was white....but yea she was and it wasn't a good look. A big deal could have easily be made about it but like I had witnesses,the girl made all the moves and I just conceded. She was fiending for that birthday D
happy.gif

Never the one for one night stands I went out with some friends to meet up with friends of friends.
Ran into an old acquaintance and things were popping.
Got her back to my place and just went at it. It's been a few years since using a condom, but felt it was appropriate.
Things went well, until she wanted me to bend her over.
Now, NT, doggy has been my kryptonite. It just gets me worked up and I just cannot last as long. Cool if it was with my girl, but def not with this currentbreezy.
But, whateves I got the condom on thought I could give it a go for at least a few minutes.
I bend her over and go to work. I am just riding, thinking the whole time that I must be the $#*@ for riding and lasting as long.
About 5 minutes in she turns her head around and looks at me and says, "what are you doing?"
What am I doing? Incredulous I thought. Then I looked down and realized I wasn't even in her.
I've been giving the air the good d for a good 5 minutes.
But, I try to be smooth and said, "Just warming up".
Still feel like a dumb ##* till this day.

Originally Posted by lazybonejone

Never the one for one night stands I went out with some friends to meet up with friends of friends.
Got her back to my place and just went at it. It's been a few years since using a condom, but felt it was appropriate.
Now, NT, doggy has been my kryptonite. It just gets me worked up and I just cannot last as long. Cool if it was with my girl, but def not with this current breezy.
But, whateves I got the condom on thought I could give it a go for at least a few minutes.
I bend her over and go to work. I am just riding, thinking the whole time that I must be the $#*@ for riding and lasting as long.
About 5 minutes in she turns her head around and looks at me and says, "what are you doing?"
What am I doing? Incredulous I thought. Then I looked down and realized I wasn't even in her.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

junior year college went over to my homegirls apartment for the regular thursday night beat ... getting into it, getting the top, proceed to turn her around to beat doggystyle and i take off her panties ... shorty had massive doodoo stains .... disgusts me to this day ... but i still beat it doggy ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lazybonejone

O NOEZ
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*dead*

AYO what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what kind of broke back mountain type #%!$ is that? i cant stop laughing if they hurt that bad u should have just beat your meat and went to sleep.

Son I was doubled over in pain on the Subway, and when I tried spanking the pain only increased. Sometimes you just need to let it hang
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

A couple summers ago I had just gotten back from the Essence Festival in NOLA and my girl met me at my house when I got home. She was really missin the kid and couldn't keep her hands off the me and she was really tryin to smash, but I was real reluctant because I knew my mom could come upstairs at any moment and my door was wide open. So my girl starts going to town on my joint and I had no choice but to let her ride me. 2 mins in the next thing I know I hear my bedroom floor squeakin, I look up and their my mom was walkin in and walkin out real fast just like that Simpsons .gif while my girl was straight riding me. It was awkard with me and moms for like 3 weeks
63d36c9144de53886e11d1c6e6e4b7d855e87f06.gif

AYO what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what kind of broke back mountain type #%!$ is that? i cant stop laughing if they hurt that bad u should have just beat your meat and went to sleep.

Son I was doubled over in pain on the Subway, and when I tried spanking the pain only increased. Sometimes you just need to let it hang
laugh.gif
This dude has passed ayo
roll.gif

AYO what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just getting through a rough patch with my ex... so I knew the make up sex was on the way. Thing is, I hadn't gotten one off in a minute because wewere arguing for a few weeks. So anyway, we're both hot and heavy so we get down to business in the living room... which is right around the corner fromthe garage.

So I'm in there for like 5 seconds and I feel that nut creeping up on me. I was mocking me too because she was moaning loud and that pus was ******edlywet. My mind is telling me to tear that +#%+# up... but my meat's telling me "nah pimp... not this time". I was starting to go maddddd slow and Istarted frowning because I knew she'd think I was weak. So as I'm about to pull out, I hear the door handle from the garage. I hop up off of her andrun to the kitchen and she goes to the bathroom. By the time I get to the kitchen, I realize I have a hand full of jizz like
sick.gif
. So my mom comes in and doesn't suspect a thing. She smiles and chit chat's with my exand goes to her room. I go back to my living room, semen in hand, in an attempt to get to the bathroom to wash it off. My ex is blocking the door with the
041007_BEANIE_Sigel_hmed.hmedium.jpg

Look on her face, tombout "you nutted?" I couldn't even say yes. Shorty shook her head at me and left the crib. Word to me, when she was comingback over the next time, I beat off like twice before hand (no pun intended) and went to work on that @@$.
laugh.gif

Now, NT, doggy has been my kryptonite. It just gets me worked up and I just cannot last as long. Cool if it was with my girl, but def not with this current breezy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AYO what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

so u needed 2 go on all 4s to do so ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

2nd time actually smashing, her parents came on into it. I was just getting into too. It was a long train ride home from the Bronx. I just sat in the two seater in the corner, curled up in a ball, with the worst case of blue balls I ever had.

sick.gif
WHAT??
roll.gif
roll.gif

AYO what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how you on all 4s thought...dont they hang naturally...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom