Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

How do I put things on my lock screen.

Also I downloaded AppSync but what program do I use to download apps on the computer?

My cousin downloaded Cydia and is trying to download Installous but it keeps timing out, could it be that Cydia didn't download right?

He's in Spain if it matters.

ive heard that If im in an area w/ no wifi i can use the 3g internet for my laptop. true? if so how?

I just did the jailbreak on my 3g ipod touch. Now what? Ive downloaded themes so far, but what are the must haves? Gimme some suggestions.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

2le42mp.jpg

6p1bna.jpg

background changes based on the time

night, dusk, dawn, afternoon etc

where did you get your background from?

edit: nevermind I got it
pimp.gif

i did blackra1n->cydia->instoulous.....now how can i make my iPhone thether to my laptop? im taking a road trip tomorrow and need some internet access on my computer

thanks

how to you get rid of blanks for good? this is my first time jailbreaking my 3gs and when i first got it with factory settings blanks showed up after i synced it. ive tried restoring and everything but the blanks still show up. ive had my previous iphone jailbroken btw if that helps.

To do internet tethering dl "MyWi" from cydia.

And a question, anyones iPhone get stuck in recovery loop mode, where the phone goes from the apple logo to the connect to iTunes logo & nothing else? Everytime I try to restore it gives me error 9, which I googled but it still wasn't very helpful.
It's a 3GS on 3.1.2 btw

sorry, i know this may be answered, but it takes a while to go through a few hundred posts scouring for info. 

My question though is:  I have a 3GS.  is there any way to jailbreak the iphone without doing the tether.  and correct me if im wrong, but a tethered jailbreak means if your phone powers down, the only way you can power it back up is by connecting it to the computer you installed the jailbreaking software on.  I may be off here, but basically I want to know if there is any way I can jailbreak my phone and let it die and have no problem just using the normal charger as if it died without a jailbreak...

Originally Posted by Halftime718

How do I put things on my lock screen.

Also I downloaded AppSync but what program do I use to download apps on the computer?
Anybody? Thanks.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

sorry, i know this may be answered, but it takes a while to go through a few hundred posts scouring for info. 

My question though is:  I have a 3GS.  is there any way to jailbreak the iphone without doing the tether.  and correct me if im wrong, but a tethered jailbreak means if your phone powers down, the only way you can power it back up is by connecting it to the computer you installed the jailbreaking software on.  I may be off here, but basically I want to know if there is any way I can jailbreak my phone and let it die and have no problem just using the normal charger as if it died without a jailbreak...

i was under that impression as well....i just jailbroke my phone w/ blackra1n/cydia and i turned it off, and then i turned it on normally. nothing lost. fluke? im not sure, I am not planning on trying it agian

Okay I'm having another problem, I downloaded the latest version of Appsync and the apps from my phone transferred to my Mac but the ones from the Mac didn't transfer to the phone.

put the verizon up in the service provider thing for laughs.
eyes.gif

all the tabs are expandable to see previews of emails/texts.

d5c15f4467d7231bd53a17cc3887de4d1006841.jpg

67e25db48d6a4dfc29a18c684f944e9f992fec8.jpg

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

i was under that impression as well....i just jailbroke my phone w/ blackra1n/cydia and i turned it off, and then i turned it on normally. nothing lost. fluke? im not sure, I am not planning on trying it agian
yea i hear you but what about if your battery completely dies and your phone literally has no power.  that's what im referring to as opposed to just turning it off

Back
Top Bottom