Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by IrieSupreme

Alright my question is, i have ipod touch 3g, i understand the whole tethered situation except for,

if i turn my ipod off, you have to sync it again, does this mean that once i sync it again all everything will be the exact same on my ipod as before i turned it off (ie my themes, apps etc) or do i gotta download all them again

when you sync it, you gotta run blackra1n again. (im assuming you used blackra1n to jailbreak it)

after you run blackra1n again, everything will be there.

your music, apps, themes, etc.

can someone explain to me how do i use cydia and winterboard to get the various themes you guys have?
i already have both cydia and winterboard

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

can someone explain to me how do i use cydia and winterboard to get the various themes you guys have?
i already have both cydia and winterboard

You just gotta find them

go to google and type in top 10 best themes for ipod touch / iphone.

then go to search and type in the theme name on cydia.

heres one you should download.

type in:

Eraser 2

in cydia.

^ yeah i just spent some time looking up videos on youtube and i think i know what to do now thanks.
one of the vids says i should get sbsettings and i got it but it doesnt seem to work?
i have an itouch 2nd gen version 3.1.2

Another question...My ipod is jammed right now with about 400 songs...is everything going to be erased from my ipod when i jailbreak it? I also just got a newPC....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

^ yeah i just spent some time looking up videos on youtube and i think i know what to do now thanks.
one of the vids says i should get sbsettings and i got it but it doesnt seem to work?
i have an itouch 2nd gen version 3.1.2

do you see where your time shows and your battery?

slide that part.

Originally Posted by JayInfamous22

Another question...My ipod is jammed right now with about 400 songs...is everything going to be erased from my ipod when i jailbreak it? I also just got a new PC....
eyes.gif

what do you mean "jammed"?

Originally Posted by IrieSupreme

Any info on how to download from installous on your computer then sync the apps onto ipod ?

download appsync on cydia first.

download the version u need.

^how about syncing the apps from the ipod that you got through installous onto the itunes library? the other way around..

and does anybody know where I can get different fonts..on cydia there is FontSwap, but it doesnt have much..I'm trying to get the 'Copperplate'dont

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but I've finally found the solution for something.

To put a passcode on ANY app, download "lockdown" in Cydia.
pimp.gif

Blackra1n is def. the easiest, simpliest app to jailbreak your ipod/iphone. Took me 10 min. and i have everything on my itouch. Thanks to the OP
pimp.gif

For you Tmobile iPhone users, what are you guys using for internet? internet2.voicestream.com or epc.tmobile.com?
And is anyone else having problems connecting during the morning?

So my jb ul iPhone can't receive or send picture messaging. My co worker says that my iPhone is not updated to 3.1.2, which it is btw. Is dude lying or is there a way I can setup mms and or SMS?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

For you Tmobile iPhone users, what are you guys using for internet? internet2.voicestream.com or epc.tmobile.com?
And is anyone else having problems connecting during the morning?
I'm using [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]internet2.voicestream.com[/color]

Back
Top Bottom