Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

iphone-springboard.jpg

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I just unlocked my friend's iPhone using Pwnage Tool on aac and Blackra1n as the unlock. I'm trying to install SwirlyMMS but the program either tells me to reboot the phone (which I have don't before even attempting to use the app) or the M never turns green. Also it refuses to fetch the settings. What must I do to get this app to work. I'm on 3.1.2 Tmobile.

What is your baseband ?
And you don't need SwirlyMMS if you got 3.0 or later. You can use the iPhone's MMS, you just got to set up it up.
My firmware is 05.11.07. How can I get the Iphones MMS to be set up on Tmobile?

^your theme and setup
pimp.gif
...thanks for the PM (and AgentArenas andWaveyJones thank you for your help as well!)

Neighb0rhood..i got a couple questions if you dont mind answering them. BTW im doing it to my itouch.
1. Ur theme is so crack..by installing blackra1n..i would be able to get the same theme?
2. Also would i get all the free apps etc. using blackra1n?

Originally Posted by JayInfamous22

Neighb0rhood..i got a couple questions if you dont mind answering them. BTW im doing it to my itouch.
1. Ur theme is so crack..by installing blackra1n..i would be able to get the same theme?
2. Also would i get all the free apps etc. using blackra1n?

1. my wallpaper of the girl isn't a theme. blackra1 will get you cydia which you need to download themes, winterboard (which is what you need to put yourthemes in. its like a folder), installous (this lets you get free apps)

2.you need to download installous on cydia to get free apps.

heres a vid on how to get installous:

How To Watch/Download Free Movies on Jailbroken Ipod Touch / Iphones

*YOUR DEVICE MUST BE JAILBROKEN*

*YOU NEED CYDIA*

Things You Need To Download From Cydia:

-Mobile Theater

- Safari Download Plug In

- dTunes

- iMobileTheater

thanks for the reply. this topic is
pimp.gif
btw. N i meant the theme u have b4.the orginal one you posted. so bascially i have to DL Blackra1n...then itll give me cydia..then winterboard and installous?

Originally Posted by JayInfamous22

thanks for the reply. this topic is
pimp.gif
btw. N i meant the theme u have b4. the orginal one you posted. so bascially i have to DL Blackra1n...then itll give me cydia..then winterboard and installous?

oh, the theme you gotta search it up on cydia.

you gotta search winterboard too.

for installous, you gotta add a source first. follow the video i posted.

just got a unlocked jailbroke iphone 3gs..

i want to change the " slide to unlock" i know i had it say other stuff when i had my unlocked 3g just don't remember what the apps name was...thanks in advance

yea thanks man, appreciate it. The videos are helpful too. I will be trying this tomorrow morning..right now..watching Precious with the wife...
grin.gif

Alright my question is, i have ipod touch 3g, i understand the whole tethered situation except for,

if i turn my ipod off, you have to sync it again, does this mean that once i sync it again all everything will be the exact same on my ipod as before i turnedit off (ie my themes, apps etc) or do i gotta download all them again

Back
Top Bottom