POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

how do u arrange the files on the desktop whenevr i try to drag the file to a different location on the desktop it just goes to the original location

Originally Posted by chris steez

how do u arrange the files on the desktop whenevr i try to drag the file to a different location on the desktop it just goes to the original location

I'm assuming you're on Windows. Try right-clicking on the desktop and you might have something like "auto arrange" checked.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Originally Posted by chris steez

I'm assuming you're on Windows. Try right-clicking on the desktop and you might have something like "auto arrange" checked.
nah im on a mac i just wanna drag my desk top icons to the left side of my desktop instead of having them on the right...dig me?

Hmmm... I'm on a Mac as well and first I'm hearing of this. Secondary-click your desktop and do you have anything checked, like under 'ArrangeBy'?

lol i got it...good looks, i had the whole thing on "arranged by" lol....oh and btw...is there a way to delete selected items out the trash bin?

If I'm understanding correctly... not quite sure if you can delete specific items one-by-one as opposed to emptying out the entire Trash. If what yourwanting to do is delete certain items, why not remove the items out of the Trash and empty it all after only the files you want to delete remain?

281v7dx.png

Back
Top Bottom