Originally Posted by sk23

is there a bigger size? look all pixelated and stretched on my laptop
Originally Posted by supasteezy

Originally Posted by Phil Hyphy

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

^^
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Who's she and can get that OG wallpaper?

OG PUH PUH PUH PUUUHLEEEEEEEASE

notorious who is the girl in your avy

alie layus
here you go...

WoW She's fire, Thanks for posting

anyone got a larger size? looks stretched on my desktop

Hey N0toriousBee, Photobucket automatically resizes your Alie Layus desktop so when we receive it and set it as ourdesktop, the picture gets all "stretched" out. Can you host it on Tinypic instead of Photobucket? Tinypic won't resize it automatically. It'sbetter for posting bigger images. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by KICX

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by sk23

is there a bigger size? look all pixelated and stretched on my laptop

Originally Posted by Phil Hyphy

^^
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Who's she and can get that OG wallpaper?

OG PUH PUH PUH PUUUHLEEEEEEEASE

notorious who is the girl in your avy

alie layus
here you go...

WoW She's fire, Thanks for posting

anyone got a larger size? looks stretched on my desktop

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Hey N0toriousBee, Photobucket automatically resizes your Alie Layus desktop so when we receive it and set it as our desktop, the picture gets all "stretched" out. Can you host it on Tinypic instead of Photobucket? Tinypic won't resize it automatically. It's better for posting bigger images. Thanks man.

Yo Paul Is, I don't have a tinypic account but if you want PM me your email address and I can send you the file (1280x800) and you can post it up on herefor everyone...

Tinypic has a max size of 1600x1200 iinm

There is some other site that has no limits on image size. You can throw up images that are 1.2MB+ on there

N0toriousBee, you don't need a Tinypic account to host images. Just go on Tinypic.com and click on Browse. Goto the image you want to host, click open, and then click upload now.

N0toriousBee, you don't need a Tinypic account to host images. Just go on Tinypic.com and click on Browse. Go to the image you want to host, click open, and then click upload now.

word...hopefully this is better...the best i could do on tinypic was 1024x640....here it is fellas...
sopsol.jpg

Man you may want to visit a nail shop homie. I mean females don't want kats doing things in between their legs with jacked up claws. Nice idea though

The Top row represents the movement of time. (Past, present, when i'm an old man, far into the future)
The second row is +$*! i like (reading, making music, coffee, money)
third row is pretty much self explanatory... Women.

desktopqy5.jpg

N0toriousBee, you don't need a Tinypic account to host images. Just go on Tinypic.com and click on Browse. Go to the image you want to host, click open, and then click upload now.

word...hopefully this is better...the best i could do on tinypic was 1024x640....here it is fellas...
sopsol.jpg

who is that

Back
Top Bottom