POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

wlyr8j.jpg

woops haven't been watching this thread here is the mario wallpaper. And themario icons can be found in deviant art just look up mario icons, i got them all from a few of the icon packs

11r6juv.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by eghckk

new one

pimp.gif

how do you change the angles and get the tape effect?
nerd.gif
Did everything in Photoshop. The tape is a psd file and you just layer it over the other images.

Here's the OG for whoever asked for it;
994eox.png

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by Emsterr

Originally Posted by r33p04s

just joining in the fun
picture1tl0.png

what torrent downloader do you use? i haven't been able to find one that works well with mac.
transmission...works like a charm....just gotta pick the torrents with the highest seeders

thank u very much sir!
smile.gif
going to download it now!

Can someone give a quick tutorial as to how to create a custom background with polaroid type images?

Originally Posted by RellNye

Can someone give a quick tutorial as to how to create a custom background with polaroid type images?
1. download a wood wallpaper { http://oliuss.deviantart....Wood-Wallpaper-2-87623810 or http://oliuss.deviantart....-2-Dark-Edition-101680440 }

2.find pictures you want

3. open photoshop or whatever program you have that's similar and use it to open the wood wallpaper background. copy whatever pictures you want to use onyour background into photoshop and then add them as layers to the wood wallpaper background.

4. crop the pictures so they're the sizes you want, then you can rotate the pictures to get them at the angles you want. then use the line tool to makeborders around the pictures.

If anybody wants a wallpaper made hit me up and i'll see what i can do.

ayo mjbetch.. i just peeped your blog.
lol i followed suit
laugh.gif
check your blog comments

heres my past desktops
adrianalimavsheidicortelf8.png

blackandwhitebyhhcorerv2.jpg

adrianalimabyex3cut3rap0.jpg

laugh.gif
i cant post the OG's to my whole stash though. gotta keep some ofthe exclusives for the soon future to myself
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom