\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

03E13CA5-B1BD-463F-94B0-77E48410D8CB.jpeg

We got back our MYP from the repair shop. I’m going to order seat covers to protect the white interior and enter it into our Turo business.

Turo owners are reporting a 75% monthly usage rate. Tesla needs to get its Texas plant running asap as demand is going to be insane for the next 24 months.

Big fan of the F8, SF90 and new 296GTB

That purosangue bout to be everywhere, only a matter of time.

Ferrari killing it still IMO

Parked opposite of this Q50 at the moment. Front end is really such a nice shape even after all of these years. Too bad the interior is garbage and Infiniti drivers are the worst. :sick:

Hope the next gen looks good.

03E13CA5-B1BD-463F-94B0-77E48410D8CB.jpeg

We got back our MYP from the repair shop. I’m going to order seat covers to protect the white interior and enter it into our Turo business.

Turo owners are reporting a 75% monthly usage rate. Tesla needs to get its Texas plant running asap as demand is going to be insane for the next 24 months.

Turo is a damn sham man (for renters). You see an advertised price but the actual price is literally double that. Forgot what the fee is called but you have $220 Tesla’s that are actually $440 + the add ons. Me and the homies rented an X last year for 2 in LA and we didnt even realize it was like $850 total and I remember the daily rate was spose to be like $2 something.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It's like they ran out of ideas.

It's so bad they are copying British cars now. 296 looks like a lotus. Roma looks like an F-type jaguar and aston martin. SF90 looks like a bigger F8

When my wife saw the Roma in person for the first time, first thing she said was "it's looks like my F-Type". Ferrari is screwing up all their designs. The 458 was the last great design.

I didn't know PA was another state that did that. Such a dope idea.

The auto industry should've done away with chrome after the 70's. Chrome has always been wack to me & it looks like *** on all modern cars. 40s-70s it worked with the cars lines & era they were produced in. I have deleted literally everything chrome on my car. The D O D G E badge on the trunk/all emblems/center wheel caps/lug nuts all gone. Even the FUEL letters on the fuel cap are blacked out. The tiny tiny amount of chrome that I left are the hood pins on the hood & pins and hinges that lock the louvers.

I absolutely detest chrome on ANY part of a car. Can't freaking stand it. On an antique or classic car, I can live with it (because of the age and period it was made in) but on a modern car, just looks so damn awful! My car has ZERO chrome ANYWHERE!! When I removed the stock aluminum dash panels, which had chrome A/C vent rings, I replaced them with the turned aluminum dash panels from the 2008-2009 Bullitt Mustang. And by doing that, the A/C rings that came with the turned aluminum panels, are satin aluminum, my favorite! Looks so much more subdued (though the turned aluminum looks awesome)!

Brushed aluminum, satin aluminum, machined aluminum (the lips on my wheels) look modern. Chrome, looks awful!

Edit: when I said NOTHING on my car was chrome, I had to think to think to make sure. And damn it, I have 1 piece of chrome, the GT badge on the trunk lid that's the faux gas cap. That's chrome, but I can live with that since I don't see it often enough, but now I gotta look to see if there is an aluminum one to replace it with.

Last edited:
The Ferrari SUV was pretty much official after Lamborghini reported its Urus sales. SUVs literally print money for their companies.

The Aston Martin DBX is also doing great numbers for them. I actually like it the best out of the high end luxury SUVs. Especially the new one coming out, the DBX707! That is really cool (and aggressive) looking!

ccc29a52d09b2c3bde238d14c19feacd.jpg

Parked opposite of this Q50 at the moment. Front end is really such a nice shape even after all of these years. Too bad the interior is garbage and Infiniti drivers are the worst. :sick:

Hope the next gen looks good.
Just gut the car like most Infiniti owners and make it a “race car” problem solved 😂

The Aston Martin DBX is also doing great numbers for them. I actually like it the best out of the high end luxury SUVs. Especially the new one coming out, the DBX707! That is really cool (and aggressive) looking!

Actually like how the Levante looks also, though Maserati and its shared parts bin is down right criminal. DBX looks real good.

Heads up for any of the local people from Southeast Pennsylvania, Delaware and South Jersey. Tomorrow morning, McLaren Philly is going their first Supercars on Saturday show. Main lot (dealership) is for McLarens and other high end exotics, side lot (office building) is for all other cars. I'll be there with a bunch of others from our Cars & Coffee group bright & early. Possibly chance of passing showers (scattered at 30%) so it's worth a risk and it's a go for us. They always put on a good show! 👍👍

Screenshot_20220325-225722.png

You teling me this is blah!? 05fordgt 05fordgt
21%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2.jpg

Just so we on the record lol

I've seen them in person. Went to the local Ferrari store when they had the Spider unveiling (wife brought her Gallardo, lol). It's okay. Back is horrible though. I just rather have a 458 as it looks better. A more cohesive design. Plus a naturally aspirated V8, no hybrid assist, and NOT $1M for one! 👍 For that money, I'd buy something else!

I've seen them in person. Went to the local Ferrari store when they had the Spider unveiling (wife brought her Gallardo, lol). It's okay. Back is horrible though. I just rather have a 458 as it looks better. A more cohesive design. Plus a naturally aspirated V8, no hybrid assist, and NOT $1M for one! 👍 For that money, I'd buy something else!
I dig it.

I mean at half the MSRP of the enzo + quicker, I thought it was quite a bargain 🤷‍♂️

To each his own. I love it.

I think you're just looking at the value proposition in relation to the Enzo

Aesthetically, it's meh

All the new Ferrari’s are…like not Ferrari’s. The Roma looks cool but its so far from where the aesthetic was. Doug DeMuro made a comment like that on one of his vids how Ferrari is losing their design mojo, and all blending in also.

Decided it’s time to add another project to the garage since the r33 will be going down for a couple months for some revisions. Looking for a R35 preferably a 2017 model but wouldn’t not consider a nice example earlier year. Anyone here got one that could tell me possible pros and cons on them.

I absolutely detest chrome on ANY part of a car. Can't freaking stand it. On an antique or classic car, I can live with it (because of the age and period it was made in) but on a modern car, just looks so damn awful! My car has ZERO chrome ANYWHERE!! When I removed the stock aluminum dash panels, which had chrome A/C vent rings, I replaced them with the turned aluminum dash panels from the 2008-2009 Bullitt Mustang. And by doing that, the A/C rings that came with the turned aluminum panels, are satin aluminum, my favorite! Looks so much more subdued (though the turned aluminum looks awesome)!

Brushed aluminum, satin aluminum, machined aluminum (the lips on my wheels) look modern. Chrome, looks awful!

Edit: when I said NOTHING on my car was chrome, I had to think to think to make sure. And damn it, I have 1 piece of chrome, the GT badge on the trunk lid that's the faux gas cap. That's chrome, but I can live with that since I don't see it often enough, but now I gotta look to see if there is an aluminum one to replace it with.
Agreed chrome is 👎on modern cars. On the classics & vintage art deco cars of the 20's-50's it looks great. Different time different styles. Satin aluminum looks way better on your car than some chrome. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find an aluminum variant of it. If that doesn't work you can always take it to a powder coating shop & have them strip off the chrome & than re-finish it in aluminum. I would love to get rid of the final bits of chrome on my car that is on the pins & hinges on the hood & louvers but it's so small that it's barely noticeable.

Looks like a Mazda.

And apparently a total POS.

Not a fan of the direction Ferrari is headed either.

I dig it.

I mean at half the MSRP of the enzo + quicker, I thought it was quite a bargain 🤷‍♂️

To each his own. I love it.

Faster than Enzo, but I think almost any motoring enthusiast would pick the Enzo over SF90...Also I think the percentage of people that own cars like these that actual get the use out of their cars being a few seconds or milliseconds faster is so small...Almost no one tracks these cars or uses them to compete in actual timed races, so I don't really think there's much benefit of being a little quicker.

Also SF90 looks ugly IMO. Like what is going on with the rear.

Ferrari-SF90-Stradale-34-1200x675.jpeg

942d4db6dcb3aeab8c6684ebca89f2c6f8422242-4000x2666.jpeg

Drool...Plus a naturally aspirated V12>V8 hybrid

Back
Top Bottom