\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My car is actually registered in GA. I’m getting KILLED and this was actually on the low end.

Can’t wait until this 6 months is over it should drop considerably

Wow. They put you on a probation period for 6 months because of the accident? You were at fault?

I remember some dude pulled an insurance scam on me riding his bike into my whip on a four way intersection. insurance still had to pay out to him so we didn’t go to court luckily but they knew he was scamming. Luckily my insurance didn’t shoot up.

Wow. They put you on a probation period for 6 months because of the accident? You were at fault?

I remember some dude pulled an insurance scam on me riding his bike into my whip on a four way intersection. insurance still had to pay out to him so we didn’t go to court luckily but they knew he was scamming. Luckily my insurance didn’t shoot up.

Have no idea why it's so much. I knew it was gonna go up due to the total loss but I had no idea this much.

Had to drop $900 just to get the **** back on

Wait wait wait
When u said they wanted $900 for insurance on the M
Did u mean $900 a month or $900 for 6 months?

That’s wild, idk what insurance you have but check out progressive. When I got my dui I switched to progressive and the rate went cheaper than my pre dui rate at State Farm.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc if i were in the BX right now i'd go and personally slap some sense into you

$415 a month?!!

giphy.gif

That $415 is wild though damn. I’d have to put that **** in my momma name or granny :lol: even as a grown *** man and wait till mines went down. That’s a car payment right there.

M3 probably would of had you at like $600-$700 a month on insurance alone.

That $415 is wild though damn. I’d have to put that **** in my momma name or granny :lol: even as a grown *** man and wait till mines went down. That’s a car payment right there.

M3 probably would of had you at like $600-$700 a month on insurance alone.
Insurance would've been 800.

**** sucks bro but I really believe after 6 months I'll be back down to what I had before.

Nice, I keep trying to convince my wife to get one. her transmission is about to die in her whip now and she’s looking, she wants a macaan, but that maintenance is gonna be stupid.

Nice, I keep trying to convince my wife to get one. her transmission is about to die in her whip now and she’s looking, she wants a macaan, but that maintenance is gonna be stupid.

Got a friend with a Macaan and loves it except his is leased so maintenance ain’t a thing.

I had a '17 CR-V in which my lease ended and just wanted something bigger. I don't have kids yet and def didn't need a 3rd row of seats so I didn't want a Pilot.

I should be back in the game in 6 months.

might as well wait till then for the new whip since insurance will be better for you. You’ll know the quote and you might just be in a better situation for the M3. Remember fam these whips ain’t going nowhere. Prices might slash even more.

Got a friend with a Macaan and loves it except his is leased so maintenance ain’t a thing.

tbh Porsche’s are pretty reliable too. Idk I’m not against it and I don’t care what she gets but I just don’t want her to tweak first time she needs to drop 1k on brakes or something.

our liquor rep at the bar/restaurant has had 3 and she loves them as well.

Back
Top Bottom