\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I want some new tires and wheels for my '19 Expedition. Any suggestions?
Expedition.jpg
I would keep it stock tbh.
unless a higher trim has nicer rims b

Last edited:
I wouldn’t ride the bus either. I’m too old to be riding that piss filled rat box. I’m trying to get to my destination in under 3 hours.
Holdddd up.
if I’m living in nyc

And my option is drive a beater but close to a car note in insurance

or ride the train/bus????

I’m riding the Public transport chill

When I first got my rav4 I was paying 380 a month :blush:

but I have a pretty bad driving record from when I was younger. That’s on my parents plan too it would be even more under my name. That was 2018 idk about now but I pay $200 a month. Full coverage in Boston

I mean first time since I started driving 14 years ago I finally filed a claim this year

did I get a discount those previous 13 years with a clean driving record and zero claims? No. so what have I been paying so much for?

again, for how much they charge and especially in michigan where everyone complains, its outrageous

I pay what I pay, its fine but its funny when comments like that come out. its not breaking the bank, I got rich *** friends with money coming out of their *** who even complain

its the principal, that's why the state of michigan is trying to fight/sue insurance companies to change laws and give drivers better rates :lol: but go on

He don’t need giant tires. It’s not a boat
Holdddd up.
if I’m living in nyc

And my option is drive a beater but close to a car note in insurance

or ride the train/bus????

I’m riding the Public transport chill
im sure a beater car isn’t 400 a month though :lol: this was a 2015 accord exl it’s not anything fancy but it’s definitely not a “beater car”

Back
Top Bottom