\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol 1996

It pointless going back and forth we are not on the same level.

You know Puerto Rico debt why series do you own? PR was never going to be allowed to bankrupt power bonds (prepa) and those are general obligation. The Supreme Court blocked action for PR to absolve itself of power bond liability.

The majority of you don't get it or understand the oppertunity that is present within markets.

To gleen you on how a fund an return 121% is based on leverage and a low aum. A good prime will give 10 to 1 on your money. But 2x to 3x leverage etf (uvxy when brexit happened) corner the same position you are right in by buying near term puts and be right for about 20-35 days straight. Couple that with buying USO and other oil etf's whine oil was cheap made for a great year. But sure I didn't pal.

Lol 1996

You know Puerto Rico debt why series do you own? PR was never going to be allowed to bankrupt power bonds (prepa) and those are general obligation. The Supreme Court blocked action for PR to absolve itself of power bond liability.

The majority of you don't get it or understand the oppertunity that is present within markets.

To gleen you on how a fund an return 121% is based on leverage and a low aum. A good prime will give 10 to 1 on your money. But 2x to 3x leverage etf (uvxy when brexit happened) corner the same position you are right in by buying near term puts and be right for about 20-35 days straight. Couple that with buying USO and other oil etf's whine oil was cheap made for a great year. But sure I didn't pal.
Dude stop playing, NT Detectives already exposed you once.

Reminder:  http://niketalk.com/t/527921/new-whip-so-i-bought-a-phantom-vol-bulls-vs-blazers-mj-shrug/900

Not my car, but I spotted this early 70s BMW 2002 on the road yesterday. 
nthat.gif

IMG_20170422_140446.jpg

user-666 user-666

Just skimmed through most of thread and that was hilarious/ scary as the same time :lol:

Insane detective work

Lol 1996

Since when can you get 10x1 BP on an E-Trade account?

Trading 3x leveraged ETFs on oil and volatility like a simpleton. 
laugh.gif

What sensible fund manager wouldn't have SPAN margin and trade the futures instead?

You're too funny man.

roll.gif

Last edited:
that exhaust clip :pimp:

speaking of interiors i was looking at the newer audi interiors and i noticed its starting to look similar to bmw's not sure if its just me tho :lol:

Last edited:

Guys I done fell in love with this 2011 E90. 12K with only 60,000 miles

I was supposed to cop a 2011 Accord coupe but this is making it extremely hard

Damn 08' G35 coupe with 65K miles can be had for the same price as well :smh:

I need help you guys.

At the car show this weekend and the line by dodge were rivaling Benz... but having Tiki Barbar signing autographs did help [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anywho, the leather in the Dodge Durango SRT is fire!!!!.. super good quality.

But but Tahoe had their RST edition truck there as well and while the numbers look good and Brembo brakes, corsa catback and color was nice, chevy dropped the ball by not having one open for people and at the least have one ON!..

I mean even corvette was revving in there ( madness!!!!)... Tahoe really was Missed the ball with that one.

There was other nice things but nothing crazy...

Q70 & Q80 still leading the pack if you ask me.... truly amazing interiors. Year after year....

I need help you guys.

for that money id get a GMC typhoon. better NYC car.

style wise for you? check a wrx.

Last edited:
At the car show this weekend and the line by dodge were rivaling Benz... but having Tiki Barbar signing autographs did help [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But but Tahoe had their RST edition truck there as well and while the numbers look good and Brembo brakes, corsa catback and color was nice, chevy dropped the ball by not having one open for people and at the least have one ON!..

I mean even corvette was revving in there ( madness!!!!)... Tahoe really was Missed the ball with that one.

Q70 & Q80 still leading the pack if you ask me.... truly amazing interiors. Year after year....

da Tahoe is essentially taking da 6.2 Engine in da Escalade and making it a option on da Tahoe.

I need help you guys.

well that's an e92 328. i believe reliability is pretty good on that car. the g35 would probably be the funnest out of the 3 though. accord will probably be the least of a headache.

Meh, the bimmer is nice but I always always always come from the school of thought that if you have to buy a 5+ year old luxury car to afford it, you simply can't afford it. Grab the accord and call it a day. Hell, spend a little more and get a slightly used newest gen civic. Joints are mean. 

Yeah I'm feeling that RST package. Not sure if I'll be in the market for it by next year but I'd love to have one. Was feeling the Sierra All Terrain until I heard about the RST.

I need help you guys.

puglife is correct the 328 is pretty reliable id take the the bimmer over the rest of the choices tbh but then again i am biased :lol:

that red might be a deal breaker to me tho might take the accord over it unless its red too :lol:

Last edited:
RST is nice. In 5 years ill cop. Im in the market for a chunky suv with the fam expanding. Explorer sport is nice for the twin turbo but that Durango srt is nice as well ultimately tho im gunna go Japanese for the reliability. Torn between a 2013 4runner limited or a 2011 or 2012 Lexus GX460. Not spending a penny over 30k and haggling has been tough on these models. Closin in on a 2011 GX with 48,xxx for 27k doe

Yeah I got another one due next month and as much as I would like a performance suv I don't see the point in serving 2 masters in one vehicle.

I have a beater Expedition that can fit my whole family and I plan on turning my Charger into a Hellcat or Demon once my wife starts working again.

U got it figured out my dude. I deive too much for work to daily something with that kinda venom. Jus rack up speeding tickets and miles hah ill prolly drive the GX into the ground. Should get me 200k miles easily since its basically a budget land cruiser

Meh, the bimmer is nice but I always always always come from the school of thought that if you have to buy a 5+ year old luxury car to afford it, you simply can't afford it. Grab the accord and call it a day. Hell, spend a little more and get a slightly used newest gen civic. Joints are mean. 
I disagree. I'm not ******** on you or Nelson but he did same thing with a different car and I've seen 0 comments of this nature directed at him. He got what he felt suited his taste.

If the car is in good shape and he can keep it up I think he should go for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom