\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When I was selling cars, the dash and steering wheel were unimpressive to me. I sat in it and was like "Thats it?" The exterior is sleek and clean but I can't imagine myself sitting in something if I'm not impressed with the interior.

How? I know dudes look down on Mercedes in here but if anything that's probably the craziest part of the car imo. The interior :lol:

All the other big body sedans try to keep up in that department and can't.

When I was selling cars, the dash and steering wheel were unimpressive to me. I sat in it and was like "Thats it?" The exterior is sleek and clean but I can't imagine myself sitting in something if I'm not impressed with the interior.

How? I know dudes look down on Mercedes in here but if anything that's probably the craziest part of the car imo. The interior :lol:

All the other big body sedans try to keep up in that department and can't.
I felt like the meters on the dash were bland or like plastic. To each their own but to me it looked like a sticker :lol: The steering wheel design wasn't good either. I'm also referencing the look before what was posted above.

Interior that blows me away every time: Porsche.

A couple years ago when BMW was showing off their laser lights on the new (at the time) m4 I remember seeing this hexagonal lights

Someone took the idea....

And did it with LEDs. Looks wonderful. So much better than the regular half circle drowsy eye thing they have going on now

They could've been doing this for a while now but I just found it and I'm delighted

Last edited:
New S-Class interior is fire. Hopefully that dash trickles down to the other models, because that iPad infotainment system disrupts the flow of the interior. Only thing I dislike is how a lot of their cars are looking REALLY similar, but I guess thats the case now with a majority of brands.

Audi has the best interiors imo.

I felt like the meters on the dash were bland or like plastic. To each their own but to me it looked like a sticker :lol: The steering wheel design wasn't good either. I'm also referencing the look before what was posted above.

I'm not sure which gen your referencing but it can't be any of the new ones :lol:

Porsche has some of the most bland interiors but you get those for the driving experience but that new Panamera is def fire.

Last edited:
Old interior was blah - I think 2015 was the last year.

The new model is unreal.

I'm talking about the 2016, to be specific, not even the one posted. I saw a full review on it and the interior was just crazy. Probably the greatest interior in a car I've seen, and I'm not exaggerating. Saying the interior isn't good is telling me you sat in a model while smoking crack.

WCIS was making more sense with his posts than what was said..

Last edited:

I'm not sure which gen your referencing but it can't be any of the new ones :lol:

Porsche has some of the most bland interiors but you get those for the driving experience but that new Panamera is def fire.

I'm running them on an 11in wheel. I wanted 305s, but they don't make MPSS's in 305/35/20, so I went up a size instead of down. The problem is that they're some Ferrari oem fitment and the tread is like 1/2 wider compared to the regular joints...it's a little snug so I might have to run some negative camber

I'm running them on an 11in wheel. I wanted 305s, but they don't make MPSS's in 305/35/20, so I went up a size instead of down. The problem is that they're some Ferrari oem fitment and the tread is like 1/2 wider compared to the regular joints...it's a little snug so I might have to run some negative camber

That's the way a Mustang is supposed to look,menacing :smokin

Sick bro

http://niketalk.com/t/506907/ask-a-hedge-fund-fraud

How'd that Puerto Rican debt deal work out? .... Lmao

I made money on general obligation debt and essential service debt not revenue debt. I didn't hold till maturity and defiantly didn't make what I thought I would.

Returned 121% last year thanks to brexit. This year with our current president I'll make enough to get a Pullman just trading gold.

You laugh as if you know the intricacies of municipal general obligation debt, if you did you would know a number of large funds held the general obligation debt Rudy Gaunlauch being one of the biggest and they will be made more than whole. Debt was selling 30-40 points from par. You didn't need to wait to maturity to make money. A refinance will happen also. You should have been long PR GO's Short bond insurers (assured guaranteed, national/mbia)

Lmao is right, believe me I am def lmao.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom