\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If you ever n Eastern Shore MD hmu. We will go darken the bar at the yacht club on my street. Haha so many old white heads. Wont lie been here a month plus now and its still jus kinda odd. Even if i wasnt black bein n are 20s me n my girl stick out like sore thumbs. Next year we gettin a boat
What kinda boat u looking to get?
Lol NT x Ferrari Chat not the real one.

That'd be like me just pullin up to the Greenwich Yacht Club when I ain't got no business bein there.
I should go and see if Greenwich Yacht Club got em white girls with the titanium amex cards

you should wrap the 458 if you get it

smokin.gif

for yall saying red, don't get me wrong I think red is dope too but I'm planning to get this to have in miami when I get a crib down there and I'd just ideally like to have a color thats not as common down there.

Speaking of that, I've always been a ferrari over lambo dude but back in 06-07 my homegirl had my favorite murcie ever b/c of the color, it was a dope color to me and it wasn't common even in LA where she lived. Her Oro Adonis Murcie is dope to me still to this day.
lol she still in LA? she was pretty popular on the car forums back then...

lol she still in LA? she was pretty popular on the car forums back then...

she moved years ago but she still goes to LA and Vegas often to get money. You met her Andy? She's the 1 that put me onto 6speed and fchat back then. Yea she had a mean lineup of cars back then and had haters/stalkers on those boards

Last edited:
/\ my girls grandather has a pontoon hes trying to bring down here... if thats the case n hes droppin the 20 racks on the slip then somethin decent sized. Nothin like what ur lookin at im sure. Jus a lil fisher/cruiser. Problem is i have alot to learn still. Dunno the first think about maintaince.

I wanna pick up a joint like this and a jet ski. Boat first tho so i can take the shorties out with me.

Last edited:
/\ my girls grandather has a pontoon hes trying to bring down here... if thats the case n hes droppin the 20 racks on the slip then somethin decent sized. Nothin like what ur lookin at im sure. Jus a lil fisher/cruiser. Problem is i have alot to learn still. Dunno the first think about maintaince.

I wanna pick up a joint like this and a jet ski. Boat first tho so i can take the shorties out with me.
That's wassup, yeah I'm still trying to learn more about boats too.  Nothing like getting out in the water.  And shorties? always thought u had 1 kid, don't tell me u got more than me?

Haha nah man jus one daughter. But my lady loves the water too. She jus like layin out on the pontoon drinkin wine/sangria tho hah. I dunno for as long as i can remember boats have fascinated me. Figure ill get n the game with somethin slight that way if its problems its not a huge deal. That one tho is a 92. Ideally id like summin newer than 20 yrs old but it gets steep n a hurryyyy if u want finishes like that one i posted

I wish senor would come drop some knowledge... when i be lookin at boats i see around here i feel like a female... "oh thats pretty" without the slightest clue about what i should be lookin for/at hah i know rust is bad and corrosion when i see it but thats it :smh

Last edited:
Skylines arent totally illegal in the U.S. like many people seem to think. There are many legal ways to get around the import regulations.

Also... R33s have the best crash-test rating (next to r35) and are the easiest to import into the US legally with minimal modifications.

The cars you hear about getting Repo'd by the Feds are primarily R-34s & R-32s that were imported by a few different company's in the late 90s/early 00s that had faked paperwork and lied about modifications that would have made the cars US legal.

Skylines arent totally illegal in the U.S. like many people seem to think. There are many legal ways to get around the import regulations.

Also... R33s have the best crash-test rating (next to r35) and are the easiest to import into the US legally with minimal modifications.

The cars you hear about getting Repo'd by the Feds are primarily R-34s
That would be Motorex from back in the day

Motorex and Kaizo.

The Motorex r33s are still legal and cant be impounded. All Kaizo cars are now illegal, they were an outfit that imported Skylines piece by piece and re-assembled them in the states, registering them as Kit-Cars.

Last edited:

Clean I could see myself copping something similar to that in about 3 years for the lakes in Texas

Clean I could see myself copping something similar to that in about 3 years for the lakes in Texas

If I ever move to the Hampton Roads area, I'm definitely copping a boat after the crib.

Back
Top Bottom