\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Guys... what would be the smarter choice for a daily driver?

Accord Coupe or G37?
Accord for gas mielage

G37 for performance.  I heard it gets 15-18 mpg 
sick.gif

Guys... what would be the smarter choice for a daily driver?

Accord Coupe or G37?
I'm biased to the g but if your basing it off mpg I'd say go accord.

I love the G also, I feel ofcourse luxury wise it blows Honda out the water! And it aesthetically looks better!

But I use to have a Honda, and my god the maintenance was so easy and it lasted me forever!

The Accord coupe looks great too, a nice drops, wheels really gives it a new look.

I'm torn between the 2.

18 city, 25 highway if I recall correctly. I get a little under 18 but that's cuz I'm driving "city" miles Sunday to Thursday and some highway miles Friday and Saturday.

What the hell a g37 is obviously way more sportier

An accord is like the epitome of a DD car :lol:

Not sure if srs

Yeah... Not sure if srs either. Just move along!

Anyway how do you guys feel about is350s?

Last edited:
I'd take a is350 over both but if we're talking strictly dd mpg reliability maintenance etc I'd take the accord easily

15-18 city?

not terribly abnormal for a 6cyl 
The Acura tl gets around mid to high 20 in the city

I had a lexus gs that got 22 mpg city. I have an audi a5 now and I get around 24.
there is no way you're getting mid to high 20s on a 6cyl, sorry.

a5 wouldn't make 24 city either.

gs making 22 city is a little more plausible.

your numbers must be based on mixed driving, or you're rolling around idle not pushing the accelerator. 

i get like 17 city in a 2gs3 w/bpu-- granted it's like a 25 year old motor--  but modern cars are making low 20s in a 6cyl 

Last edited:
Mid 20's is hard to believe for city driving on a V6, you literally have to be super light on the gas and not do any kind of maneuvers at all. 
laugh.gif

But hey, tech nowadays...

Accord Coupes are ugly. The Sedans are >>>>>>.   So with that said, get the G37 all day

@JayPesoz, X is looking good bro 
pimp.gif

Saw this pic on IG yesterday, got me wanting to sell my 8 for an X.  The bodystyle is certainly growing on me

10616802_1510787302499870_533116040_n.jpg

Last edited:
thanks, Nel. What's funny is that seeing the white versions, of my three past vehicles, are what sold me on them but I just never end up getting that color :lol:

Back
Top Bottom