Since we talking hondas...

Here's mine. Who wanna race ?

5p0i9f.jpg

:rofl:

Just got it...dat hemi

Congrats on the pick up!

Thanks! Traded in my '09 infiniti last week and got a '14 Durango....got a real nice return on the infiniti, so I copped this as well.

Been scoping out chargers for a minute. Went to a dealership in Baltimore and they were dishonest about their inventory. Told me they had the model I wanted in stock. Took a 1/2 day at work, re-arranged childcare pickup, only to get to the dealership to find that my model supposedly sold last night. They didn't even have the decency to call me today, eventho I corresponded w/ the salesperson this am to let them know what time i was coming in. Luckily Imhad a plan B, which was this car, and I called the other dealership to tell thm to cancel my saturday appt., because I was coming in today. Drove about 150 miles today, but i got what i needed.

Love this car. :pimp:

Just got it...dat hemi

Congrats on the pick up!

Thanks! Traded in my '09 infiniti last week and got a '14 Durango....got a real nice return on the infiniti, so I copped this as well.

Been scoping out chargers for a minute. Went to a dealership in Baltimore and they were dishonest about their inventory. Told me they had the model I wanted in stock. Took a 1/2 day at work, re-arranged childcare pickup, only to get to the dealership to find that my model supposedly sold last night. They didn't even have the decency to call me today, eventho I corresponded w/ the salesperson this am to let them know what time i was coming in. Luckily Imhad a plan B, which was this car, and I called the other dealership to tell thm to cancel my saturday appt., because I was coming in today. Drove about 150 miles today, but i got what i needed.

Pics of the Durango ?

Saw one about a month ago in white had some nice wheels/tires on it that have it a very aggressive look from the front view

Just got it...dat hemi

Congrats on the pick up!

Pics of the Durango ?

Saw one about a month ago in white had some nice wheels/tires on it that have it a very aggressive look from the front view

I wont be home until sat, but I'll post pics of the front as soon as I get in. **** is cleeeeean!

About 130-150 a day for track time depending on track configuration. That's about 1.5 hrs of track time between the five sessions.

Expect to fill up once or twice a day with the evo.

Factor in hotel etc as well. All in all expect to pay around 500 per day with gas, hotel, track time, food etc.

I would suggest ncracing.org as the club i would recommend to run with. They are very organized and have good driver progression structure.

Last edited:
About 130-150 a day for track time depending on track configuration. That's about 1.5 hrs of track time between the five sessions.

Expect to fill up once or twice a day with the evo.

Factor in hotel etc as well. All in all expect to pay around 500 per day with gas, hotel, track time, food etc.

I would suggest ncracing.org as the club i would recommend to run with. They are very organized and have good driver progression structure.
Cool thanks for the info man! I'm like 1.5 hours from the track so i would probably not do the Hotel thing. But damn i'm on E85 so i'll need to fill up even more, lol. Plus ill have to bring a bunch of it with me so i'll have to go buy some more gas cans first!

Im really thinking of trading in the Si for a G37S or 335i. Really want the 335i, but is maintenance THAT bad? Only problems I hear about is the HPFP and the turbos going out. G37S have any problems?

What would be the best way to go about doing this? Have someone take over payments? Trade in?

Still owe a good amount on the Si since I just got it last year, maybe 14. 

nelson999 nelson999

Bring 30 gallons in jugs plus full tank and if its hot make sure to open the valves on the jugs when storing at the track. In the heat they will expand and could leak.

As for the jugs I use medical 5 gallon jugs. They are cheaper and less likely to leak than the scribner jugs. Also get a "3/4 jiggler hose" from amazon. Thank me later. :wink:

Last edited:

Im really thinking of trading in the Si for a G37S or 335i. Really want the 335i, but is maintenance THAT bad? Only problems I hear about is the HPFP and the turbos going out. G37S have any problems?

What would be the best way to go about doing this? Have someone take over payments? Trade in?

Still owe a good amount on the Si since I just got it last year, maybe 14. 
That's really the only problems i found when i was about to get a 335i. The HPFP and Turbos.  If it's under warranty still i believe both of those are covered. i know the HPFP is for sure. i believe they even extended the warranty on them to like 120k miles

I would sell the SI private party and then go get the 335i. trade it in they will offer you probably 5-7k less than you will get if you sell it yourself

Last edited:
upgraded radiator, cai, intercooler, and hks hi power catback exhaust

probably will upgrade internals and get a bigger turbo after my next deployment

Last edited:
Finished dropping my Lightning this afternoon. It was a pain in the *** :lol:. Installed drop coils in the front, and drop shackles in the rear. Ended up having to cut one of the front shocks out since the shaft was just spinning. Not a huge deal since it was time to do the shocks anyways, just something I wasn't planning on doing. Ended up with a 2"/2" drop, it was supposed to be a 2"/3" drop so I'm hoping the rear settles a touch lower. All in all though, I'm pretty happy :smokin

Before

After

Last edited:

Exactly what I expected - ultra high mileage/modded/several owners/salvage titled...

By all means, buy one of these ratty $15k 335s and mod it. Let me know how it holds up :lol:

Finished dropping my Lightning this afternoon. It was a pain in the *** :lol:. Installed drop coils in the front, and drop shackles in the rear. Ended up having to cut one of the front shocks out since the shaft was just spinning. Not a huge deal since it was time to do the shocks anyways, just something I wasn't planning on doing. Ended up with a 2"/2" drop, it was supposed to be a 2"/3" drop so I'm hoping the rear settles a touch lower. All in all though, I'm pretty happy :smokin

Before

After

:pimp: :pimp:

Before

After

:pimp: :pimp:
:pimp: nice

Back
Top Bottom