\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

seen this recently on IG...

fugging MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas SRT 8
my next car most definitely :smokin

Last edited:
how much you pay for tint on the tailights bro? Also I need to retint my car darker, any cheap but good places you recommend?

how much you pay for tint on the tailights bro? Also I need to retint my car darker, any cheap but good places you recommend?

I got a hooked up price because I have been a customer for years so IDK what reg price is but these are painted and they are not hazy like that vht ****. My body shop does em. You wont be disappointed. You dont go cheap on tail light painting. IMO

Final Touch Collision in West New York, NJ. (not a typo lol)

I sent my tails to a shop and did an amazing job. No orange peel whatsoever. They had options too, light, light-medium, medium, medium-heavy, heavy. I opted for the light medium and they were amAzing. I have a pic of my old tC that had em. I dont like tinted tails that look black when the car is off.

Excuse whats going on with the pic, it had the best shot of the smoked tails.

I got a hooked up price because I have been a customer for years so IDK what reg price is but these are painted and they are not hazy like that vht ****. My body shop does em. You wont be disappointed. You dont go cheap on tail light painting. IMO

Final Touch Collision in West New York, NJ. (not a typo lol)

Oh they're painted, meh, I was looking for tint-tint.

Straight-piped srt-8 must sounds very interesting.

Too raspy IMO.

And also at my friends shop, cleaned out the compressor for the air horns on my jeep using wd40.

The gunk in the compressor alone.

:x

The air horns are nice and loud like they were when new. :D

And a shot of the side of the jeep (freshly tinted LED tails are on as well)

http://s282.photobucket.com/user/JMV1777/media/20140810_181932_zps666c6337.jpg.html
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Anyone seen the new 2015 Camry? :pimp:

From the pictures ive seen it looks like it has a charging mat you can simply place your phone on and it will charge.

this sedan has been ho-hum for a decade, but this is shockingly decent-looking. design queues obviously lifted from Lexus, but that's not a bad thing. what's gotten into Toyota?

There's a few eBay postings on eBay for tires that let you post a promo code and you get 100$ off. Usually the listings say it. My girl got hankook v12s for 325 shipped. The promo code works for purchases of $400 or more. Tires shops wanted 500+ when I looked ):

There's a few eBay postings on eBay for tires that let you post a promo code and you get 100$ off. Usually the listings say it. My girl got hankook v12s for 325 shipped. The promo code works for purchases of $400 or more. Tires shops wanted 500+ when I looked ):
What size tires she get?

Back
Top Bottom