\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nthat.gif

its pretty well done considering its all pink.. (well done... pink... #Bars)

anyway, the body kit is fire..
grille is clean..
rims are tuff and color matched is the way to go..
not heavy on the chrome like most fools would do...

not a bad show car...

wonder what the interior looks like..

its pretty well done considering its all pink.. (well done... pink... #Bars)

anyway, the body kit is fire..
grille is clean..
rims are tuff and color matched is the way to go..
not heavy on the chrome like most fools would do...

not a bad show car...

wonder what the interior looks like..
i agree.

the only thing that would kill the car would be the interior cause thats were these fools usually go over board and try and match the interior with the exterior

Any Tint shops in NY anybody know that does it for less than 175$
Tint the tails yourself man, it's super easy. I used the Tint film on my old xterra, best part about it is if you get pulled over for it, you can tear it off, possibly saving you a ticket.

Best picture I have.

Tint the tails yourself man, it's super easy. I used the Tint film on my old xterra, best part about it is if you get pulled over for it, you can tear it off, possibly saving you a ticket.

Best picture I have.

No I'm not talking about tinting the tails, I've already tinted the tails with matte-black vinyl. Used to have the tail's tinted with tint-film but the Vinyl looks dope cause of the matte finish. I need my windows re-tinted, I took them off last week. Want to go darker. Searching for a place now

I'm actually going to be doing some projects to my car pretty soon by the end of summer. Planning on refurbishing my rims myself, re-vinyling my window trim, and then buying a DA-Polisher and doing the three-step method to make the car look showroom ready. I'll be saving hundreds of dollars. :pimp:

I'll post pics either here or in the bmw forum.

Last edited:
No I'm not talking about tinting the tails, I've already tinted the tails with matte-black vinyl. Used to have the tail's tinted with tint-film but the Vinyl looks dope cause of the matte finish. I need my windows re-tinted, I took them off last week. Want to go darker. Searching for a place now

I'm actually going to be doing some projects to my car pretty soon by the end of summer. Planning on refurbishing my rims myself, re-vinyling my window trim, and then buying a DA-Polisher and doing the three-step method to make the car look showroom ready. I'll be saving hundreds of dollars. :pimp:

I'll post pics either here or in the bmw forum.
Oh OK, saw you talking about tail light Tint and just assumed you meant that.

Good luck with the cut polish, I'm too worried about ******* it up to try something like that :lol:. Post up some pick when you do, it's always cool to see the before and after :smokin

damn, that was a lot of cars, and what a great picture gallery.  the variety is cool too.  TBH i expected to see rice... but damn, most of you modded guys are clean.. GJ. 

whew granny got good taste in cars

i think theirs a vid on youtube with another granny that got an r8 :lol:

Been hearing a clunking noise coming from the rear of the Jeep when hitting bumps.

My exhaust is constantly hitting the diff. The bend isnt high enough.

Well time to get a corsa catback! :D Sucks that the effin thing is 1600 bucks. :frown:

I love my gibson but the drone is too much. I have had enough after 4 years of it. lol

Been hearing a clunking noise coming from the rear of the Jeep when hitting bumps.

My exhaust is constantly hitting the diff. The bend isnt high enough.

Well time to get a corsa catback! :D Sucks that the effin thing is 1600 bucks. :frown:

I love my gibson but the drone is too much. I have had enough after 4 years of it. lol

i out a 12db dual on my whip and wifey HATES it...

me... im all :smokin

but i actually wanna cut the stock muffler and get a flowmaster to turn it up a notch...

Last edited:
i out a 10db dual on my whip and wifey HATES it...

me... im all :smokin

but i actually wanna cut the stock muffler and get a flowmaster to turn it up a notch...

Yea wifey hates the drone but I told her live with it.

But I honestly got sick of it. But I dont want her to think she finally won. LOL

So I'm gonna be like there was a hole in the exhaust, had to replace it. Not tell the truth and say I got sick of it. lolol

Yea wifey hates the drone but I told her live with it.

But I honestly got sick of it. But I dont want her to think she finally won. LOL

So I'm gonna be like there was a hole in the exhaust, had to replace it. Not tell the truth and say I got sick of it. lolol

well played, sir, well played...

Back
Top Bottom