\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Looks good your a brave man lol. I try to stay as far away from the ground as possible with this bumper potholes in Jersey aren't exactly filled with hopes and dreams... But in other news what say you about Mopar Day on the 23rd?

Thanks bro!

Yeah I put it off for almost 5 years since I bought it new. And I finally gave in. It handles too good. And if you need a spot to get it done, I will get you the hook up. :smile:

Um IDK. Depends on my schedule. I am almost certain theres something I am doing that day.

Thanks!!!

I don't have an M3 but I have the e92, I think BMW paint is the similar all around.

So let me know what you did and how you do it, with what products or machinery!

Wash car with two bucket method or foam cannon
Dry car with Master Blaster / Microfiber Towels
Clay Bar (if needed)
Wash car again
Meguiar's 105 with a Yellow or Orange Lake Country CSS Pad (depending on severity of wear on paint) with a Porter Cable set to 5-6
Meguiar's 205 with a White Lake Country CSS Pad with Porter Cable set to 4-5
Meguiar's Ultimate Polish with a White Lake County CSS Pad with Porter Cable set to 4
Meguiar's Carnuba Wax with a Black Lake County CSS Pad with Porter Cable set to 2-3
CarPro Eraser to remove any compound/polish/wax residue

Can anyone run a carfax for me? Not trying to spend $40 for one when I'm not sure I want to trade for the truck yet. Help a nt'er out.

VIN:5TELU42N97Z323748

Also let's get some opinions I currently have an 07 Fj Cruiser and I'm thinking about trading for this 07 Tacoma trd Title for title. Both 4x4 both lifted with mud tires. I'd keep the graphite wheels from the fj for the Tacoma if I traded. Opinions?

Can anyone run a carfax for me? Not trying to spend $40 for one when I'm not sure I want to trade for the truck yet. Help a nt'er out.

VIN:5TELU42N97Z323748
mycarfax.com.  Create an account(free).  when it asks to enter your vehicle, enter the VIN of the car you want to check.  profit.

mycarfax.com.  Create an account(free).  when it asks to enter your vehicle, enter the VIN of the car you want to check.  profit.
Wow thanks for this!  good to know.  Could have saved me from buying a car that ended up having 95k more miles than i was told 
mean.gif

[thread="266081"]Post Your Car Vol Been A Minute/22920#post_21326997​[/thread]

Wow thanks for this!  good to know.  Could have saved me from buying a car that ended up having 95k more miles than i was told 
mean.gif
Those schemin *** *****
mean.gif

What car was it?
TL i got a couple months ago 
tired.gif

[thread="266081"]​[/thread]

Wow thanks for this!  good to know.  Could have saved me from buying a car that ended up having 95k more miles than i was told :smh:
Those schemin *** ***** :smh:

What car was it?
TL i got a couple months ago |I
Damn bruh :smh:

Yea i was pretty ****** pissed when i saw the carfax. at first i thought someone just recorded the miles wrong by accidentally putting a 2 instead of a 1. but nope.

Atleast the car is in really good shape and the engine and trans especially.  My buddy is a certified master tech for Honda and he looked it all over

[thread="266081"]Damn bruh :smh: [/thread]
Yea i was pretty ****** pissed when i saw the carfax. at first i thought someone just recorded the miles wrong by accidentally putting a 2 instead of a 1. but nope.

Atleast the car is in really good shape and the engine and trans especially.  My buddy is a certified master tech for Honda and he looked it all over
:pimp: :pimp:

See I was looking at a DA buffer product like this...

Amazon product ASIN B003G300E4
or this

Amazon product ASIN B000HCUM6I

How and why do I need to spend like 300$ dollars on a buffer? What can those expensive ones do that these can't?

If you are looking for a cheaper DA polisher, I would recommend this:

Amazon product ASIN B0042KL7OM
But, depending on the power/torque they provide, you can get away with getting a cheaper tool if you invest in the right pads.

I typically use Meguiar's professional products. The last time I did paint correct I used Meg's 105 with an orange pad, Meg's 205 with a whtie pad, Meg's Carnuba Wax with a black pad.

I typically stick with Meg's, but there any many products out there that are just as good.

Autogeek has good articles http://www.autogeek.net/detailing-boot-camp.html

How long does a detail usually last?

[thread="266081"]Post Your Car Vol Been A Minute/22920_60#post_21327251​[/thread]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea i honestly thought the car was in good condition for the miles already, before i found out it had another 95 k on it 
laugh.gif

[thread="266081"]​[/thread]

:pimp: :pimp:
Yea i honestly thought the car was in good condition for the miles already, before i found out it had another 95 k on it :lol:
You......you gona mod it?

*cough* ls engine swap*cough * :lol:

Also let's get some opinions I currently have an 07 Fj Cruiser and I'm thinking about trading for this 07 Tacoma trd Title for title. Both 4x4 both lifted with mud tires. I'd keep the graphite wheels from the fj for the Tacoma if I traded. Opinions?

Keep the FJ.

It looks awesome, especially with your pre-runner style front bumper. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom