\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pics? What did you pay? Mileage?
I can post pics tomorrow. I didnt get a great deal, in fact Si's hold their value pretty well actually. I think I paid 17-18k OTD with 50k miles. Extended warranty so that added. It was clean though and well maintained.

You can easily get one for around 13-16k from a private party and not a dealership.

I see dudes who get X car for X amount of money and it seems like an amazing deal, you never seen deals like that in NY. 
laugh.gif

Homie copped an X6 for $50k and 50k miles. Spent another 8k fixing it up. It was the "best deal" he could find at the time. 
mean.gif

It's clean and engine is completely stock

You got pics of your evo?
Wow man that's an outstanding deal. I have never heard of anyone selling an X for under 20k.  even with much higher miles than the one u bought. congrats!

In fact i just did a quick craigslist search and saw one with 50k miles and a salvaged title for $19,500 
sick.gif

13955899770_76e25f5590_h.jpg

13979801327_e07b7bfecf_h.jpg

Last edited:
Nice had two in my shop class one was getting a new engine put in the other was in the corner chillin

Nice! You should take one out for a spin, make sure everything is in "working order" :lol:. You'll fall in love, they're fun trucks :smokin

Thanks bro :smokin

Nice lighting... Any plans for mods?
Preciate it man. I'd like to do a 2/4 drop, bassani cat back, swap the lower pulley to make more boost which will require a tune, as well as get the stock eaton ported. We'll see how much of that I actually get done though, for sure the drop and exhaust. Poor university student here, so I'll just be workin on it slowly :lol:

Last edited:
Wow man that's an outstanding deal. I have never heard of anyone selling an X for under 20k.  even with much higher miles than the one u bought. congrats!

In fact i just did a quick craigslist search and saw one with 50k miles and a salvaged title for $19,500 :x

13955899770_76e25f5590_h.jpg

13979801327_e07b7bfecf_h.jpg

Thank you got super lucky the market in Cali is out of control.

NICE EVO!! Love the jdm back bumper
Did you plasti dip those rims?

Thank you got super lucky the market in Cali is out of control.

NICE EVO!! Love the jdm back bumper
Did you plasti dip those rims?
Yea man. like you said, patience is the key.  I got really lucky on both of my Evos too. Payed under bluebook on both of them, which is unheard of for clean title Evos that are in good shape

Thanks for the kind words sir.  No they are Powder-coated.

Bros, selling the Cayman R in the next week or so.  Going to be sad to see it go 0]

After the sale, I am going to be looking to get into old school American muscle.  Anybody have experience with late 80s Trans AM GTA's or IROC-Z's?  My Dad had a Trans AM MSE when I was a kid and I always loved that car so I am leaning towards the GTA.

Trans AM MSE:

Super clean 1-owner 87 GTA on the bay with 30K miles, but it's a 5.0 engine, want the 5.7 if I go GTA:

IROC-Z has always been my sleeper favorite though:

Also thinking of a mid 2000's Saleen Mustang, such a mean platform:

:pimp:
Cop the Iroc and throw some bbs rims in it please

Bros, selling the Cayman R in the next week or so.  Going to be sad to see it go 0]

After the sale, I am going to be looking to get into old school American muscle.  Anybody have experience with late 80s Trans AM GTA's or IROC-Z's?  My Dad had a Trans AM MSE when I was a kid and I always loved that car so I am leaning towards the GTA.

Trans AM MSE:

Super clean 1-owner 87 GTA on the bay with 30K miles, but it's a 5.0 engine, want the 5.7 if I go GTA:

IROC-Z has always been my sleeper favorite though:

Also thinking of a mid 2000's Saleen Mustang, such a mean platform:
:pimp:
My vote, if you're thinking oldish American Muscle, is a 87-93 Foxbody 5.0.

Big aftermarket, and they're fun as hell to drive. I'm a bit biased though, I've had 2, and will one day own another :lol: . Out of your list, I'd go with the Iroc or the Saleen :smokin

Last edited:
I'd go with the Saleen or Trans Am... The Trans Am has always been the cooler of the two F-Bodies to me..

Pics? What did you pay? Mileage?

I can post pics tomorrow. I didnt get a great deal, in fact Si's hold their value pretty well actually. I think I paid 17-18k OTD with 50k miles. Extended warranty so that added. It was clean though and well maintained.

You can easily get one for around 13-16k from a private party and not a dealership.

I see dudes who get X car for X amount of money and it seems like an amazing deal, you never seen deals like that in NY. :lol:

Homie copped an X6 for $50k and 50k miles. Spent another 8k fixing it up. It was the "best deal" he could find at the time. :smh:

:x Man, that's crazy. Both of ya'll paid some crazy prices. Ya'll would have been way better off buying brand new cars.

I bought my 2013 Accord EX-L V6 for $27K last October. The 2014's were out so they were discounting the 2013's heavily. I'm sure they would be doing the same with the 2013 Si's.

Cars that hold their value are the cars you want to buy new instead of used.

I didnt get the beat deal but insurance wasnt bad and I wanted a black 08 coupe so it was the exact Si I wanted. I checked 8thcivic and people are gettig around the same deal or a few thou cheaper, I also got the warranty which added a bit.

Wasnt a fan of the newer Si's. It was my gen or nothing. All in all, im happy.

:x Man, that's crazy. Both of ya'll paid some crazy prices. Ya'll would have been way better off buying brand new cars.

I bought my 2013 Accord EX-L V6 for $27K last October. The 2014's were out so they were discounting the 2013's heavily. I'm sure they would be doing the same with the 2013 Si's.

Cars that hold their value are the cars you want to buy new instead of used.

How much was it discounted exactly?

Back
Top Bottom