\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

picked it up today :pimp:

brz by bjamez20, on Flickr

900x900px-LL-7f40d6d3_2d75409d_imIUKaaO0SUF0.gif

Well looks like I'll just get a cheap whip to learn stick and go from there. I'm sure I can get a VW for around 2-3k.

VW is the car I've had the most experience with when trying to learn

Yall making a big deal over learning stick

I neva drove stick but im sure i could pick it up rite away

Its not rocket sxience b

Well looks like I'll just get a cheap whip to learn stick and go from there. I'm sure I can get a VW for around 2-3k.

Why would you spend thousands when you can simply pay ~$100 for a rental car in manual. you could probably rent a Mini Cooper S :wink:

picked it up today :pimp:

Nice one Limited or Premium? I think I've decided to buy a BRZ in white towards the end of the year :smokin

Last edited:
Why would you spend thousands when you can simply pay ~$100 for a rental car in manual. you could probably rent a Mini Cooper S :wink:
Nice one Limited or Premium? I think I've decided to buy a BRZ in white towards the end of the year :smokin

limited, that push button start had me

Man if you really spend some money to get a car just to practice on, you better get something a hell of a lot nicer than a RSX. 

You did see the SN of the guy that told you to do that right? 
laugh.gif

Rookies

First manual car i bought was a 350z, took me a couple of hours to get first gear going correctly. But after a week i was racing already. Its all about practice. Your better off buying your actual car you want and practice in it.

First manual car i bought was a 350z, took me a couple of hours to get first gear going correctly. But after a week i was racing already. Its all about practice. Your better off buying your actual car you want and practice in it.

Don't mean to bug y'all with all these questions and stuff. I'll take everything you guys say into consideration. I'm sure I'll go with a 06-08 Si because it does make sense to just buy what I really want.

Last edited:
i practiced on my brothers civic (b16) until i felt confident that i could drive anywhere. and by anywhere, i really just mean hills :lol:

it probably took me longer than most people but i wouldn't have it any other way. once you understand the mechanics behind it and you start to shift properly, it can only work in your advantage when you decide to buy a new car

civics are great cars to start off on. the clutch pedal is light, the shifting is crisp and they are pretty reliable too. but after a while, you're probably going to crave for more power :evil:

Last edited:
Don't mean to bug y'all with all these questions and stuff. I'll take everything you guys say into consideration. I'm sure I'll go with a 06-08 Si because it does make sense to just buy what I really want.

Why do you say 06-08? How about 09-11's they're basically the same.

Yea, I like it as much as a lot of cars that cost more money. I like the LEDs, I like the size of the car because it's wide. The pickup is good too and the interior is well done.

The "leather" on the steering wheel could be better though.

Lane Watch, Front Collision warning, Lane departure warning, Touch screen audio screen, LED on V6 and Up models + 18inch Alloys and 278 Horses. Not bad. I currently also drive a 2013 Accord Coupe 4cyl EX-L Navi in Stillnight Pearl. Love it

-UNDFT-

Man if you really spend some money to get a car just to practice on, you better get something a hell of a lot nicer than a RSX. 

You did see the SN of the guy that told you to do that right? 
laugh.gif

Rookies
For real. Can't help but LOL at some of the comments i've seen over the last couple pages related to learning stick.

For real. Can't help but LOL at some of the comments i've seen over the last couple pages related to learning stick.
I know and man I was the worst and most nervous person ever while trying to learn and I got over it. Just like anything else in life, it takes time to master it.

Do any of you double clutch?

I do on the back roads near my apartments.. There are a few windy roads back there that I have fun driving on. I turn the TC off sometimes to get a good fill for the road and it's fun. I love rev matching man, that exhaust note never gets old...

Back
Top Bottom