\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Had to learn manual before I got my license. Practiced on 92 Honda station wagon. Second nature now.

Had to learn manual before I got my license. Practiced on 92 Honda station wagon. Second nature now.

Second nature for me too. Learned on my uncle's E39 M5. Honestly I prefer driving manual to automatic in traffic because it keeps me engaged and I hate the way automatics creep forward at a steady 5 MPH if you aren't on the brake.

once you learn it, its something you will never forget. I actually just sold my s2k so I won't be driving stick for a while. It's crazy how my left foot continues to look to for clutch pedal whenever I start my loaner car :frown:

once you learn it, its something you will never forget. I actually just sold my s2k so I won't be driving stick for a while. It's crazy how my left foot continues to look to for clutch pedal whenever I start my loaner car
frown.gif
kekeke laker paper..nice; must be nice to drive a s2k though. drop top chillen

Last edited:
sticking with manual but even so the sti doesn't come in cvt. went to the dealership a few weekends back and this car isn't as bad looking as the pics. already placed an order in for the color i want and it's scheduled to arrive by June :nerd: :evil:

Yeah I have seen a bunch of 2015's around here and they definitely look better in person that's for sure.

What color did you order?

Yeah I have seen a bunch of 2015's around here and they definitely look better in person that's for sure.

What color did you order?
it was either between white or dark gray metallic but eventually decided on the gray. I hear the wagon is under consideration in the Japanese market but not sure about North America

i love it

current gen is sick

new accord coupe imo is one of the flyest cars you can have at that 30k mark an under

i actually see a good amount of women in them around my way in the v6 model, LEDs an all

Yea, I like it as much as a lot of cars that cost more money. I like the LEDs, I like the size of the car because it's wide. The pickup is good too and the interior is well done.

The "leather" on the steering wheel could be better though.

Yea, I like it as much as a lot of cars that cost more money. I like the LEDs, I like the size of the car because it's wide. The pickup is good too and the interior is well done.

yep

flame suit ready

for a coupe

i actually think the accord looks better than the brz/frs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom