\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Went to Baltimore once again last week and took some pictures. My friend actually bought a camera this time haha.

:x Man, that's crazy. Both of ya'll paid some crazy prices. Ya'll would have been way better off buying brand new cars.

I bought my 2013 Accord EX-L V6 for $27K last October. The 2014's were out so they were discounting the 2013's heavily. I'm sure they would be doing the same with the 2013 Si's.

Cars that hold their value are the cars you want to buy new instead of used.

How much was it discounted exactly?

MSRP was $31K, I just double checked and I paid $27,500 + tax

:x Man, that's crazy. Both of ya'll paid some crazy prices. Ya'll would have been way better off buying brand new cars.

I bought my 2013 Accord EX-L V6 for $27K last October. The 2014's were out so they were discounting the 2013's heavily. I'm sure they would be doing the same with the 2013 Si's.

Cars that hold their value are the cars you want to buy new instead of used.

How much was it discounted exactly?

MSRP was $31K, I just double checked and I paid $27,500 + tax

HFP package? Can you post pics?

REALLY considering 2013s now after LeanNSupreme has been convincing me with his pics :smokin

Last edited:
All this talk of driving stick in the last few pages got me wanting to get my first car in manual transmission. Always wanted an Evo too, either an 8 or 9, but I can't afford that right now. :lol:

6MT sedan :D

Hopefully will get around to doing a few things to it this spring, but just minor stuff

Last edited:
Alright saving up to put a nice down payment and an extra 5k for security purposes. Ill have a couple months to think it out. 

Candidates:

Civic Si 

Speed3

Opinions on the VW Mk7 Golf/Golf GTI coming out this summer?
Its supposed to be the best one since the MK4. All new platform unlike the MK6 which was just a re bodied MK5 it will also be lighter. Should be really good

I'm really excited about this generation Golf... The base, GTI, R, and whatever they call the 400hp joint... And if we get really lucky, the GTD will make it over... Has any company ever offered 3,and potentially 4, performance trims on a compact before?... I love how they're treating the Gen...

And as far as GTD is concerned, VW announced a new 2.0 280hp 420lb TDI.. Hopefully they're just waiting for that engine to be ready... That sounds like a blast, while getting 40ish my...

I'm really excited about this generation Golf... The base, GTI, R, and whatever they call the 400hp joint... And if we get really lucky, the GTD will make it over... Has any company ever offered 3,and potentially 4, performance trims on a compact before?... I love how they're treating the Gen...

And as far as GTD is concerned, VW announced a new 2.0 280hp 420lb TDI.. Hopefully they're just waiting for that engine to be ready... That sounds like a blast, while getting 40ish my...
I feel the same. It seems like they're really going back to the roots when the MK2 came out. I really hope they bring the GTD over but knowing VW all these years they always love to tease and at the last second just mess up the whole situation.

Few photos of the Golf R400 thats been confirmed for production already. It will be a haldex AWD system so traction wont be an issue!

by 2015 models, should VW reliability be greatly improved compared to say, 2010/2011? I havent really researched it.

Some 2015 Golf/Golf GTI pics. They're really growing on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom