\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got the SRT fresh out of the body shop! I felt like getting my rims redone and the bumper needed a respray (damn rock chips :smh: )

http://s282.photobucket.com/user/JMV1777/media/20131116_113434_zpsa763631a.jpg.html

And also spotted this:

http://s282.photobucket.com/user/JMV1777/media/20131116_122130_zps32fdd1ad.jpg.html

What's the deal with this X5? It had MFG plates. It was def a test mule but I wonder if this was a 2015 or what? It had the computer setup in the front seat. The driver must have seen me take the pic because when I pulled next to him he gave me a dirty look. LOL

Last edited:
^That's the 2014 model X5. I used to see a lot of X5M's in my area but now those things are a dime in a dozen. Things are bad a**....Have you thought about investing in a clear bra for your bumper? Saves you money on repainting it but you have to be careful when you wash the car.

^That's the 2014 model X5. I used to see a lot of X5M's in my area but now those things are a dime in a dozen. Things are bad a**....Have you thought about investing in a clear bra for your bumper? Saves you money on repainting it but you have to be careful when you wash the car.

Thanks for that info on the X5.

Yeah I dont like clear bras. Most of the time, the installer ***** it up or the clear bra turns yellow. So 600 for a repaint, isnt a big deal. Every 1.5-2 years a repaint isnt bad. IMO

I never asked why, I asked who. As in, their profile, etc. Because personally speaking, at the $100k price-point, I'm looking at M5's, Panamera's, etc.

Get the M5...
I have one and u wont be disappointed.
If not, go for the E63.
The panny isn't worth $100K+

Got the SRT fresh out of the body shop! I felt like getting my rims redone and the bumper needed a respray (damn rock chips :smh: )

http://s282.photobucket.com/user/JMV1777/media/20131116_113434_zpsa763631a.jpg.html

And also spotted this:

http://s282.photobucket.com/user/JMV1777/media/20131116_122130_zps32fdd1ad.jpg.html

What's the deal with this X5? It had MFG plates. It was def a test mule but I wonder if this was a 2015 or what? It had the computer setup in the front seat. The driver must have seen me take the pic because when I pulled next to him he gave me a dirty look. LOL
Ever consider doing the rims black?

#NT #TESLA #P85+ #LGS @niketalk1999

Don't login to NT on the browser. It wouldn't let me browse anymore and I had to restart the screen.

Speaking of clear bras anyone ever had Xpel Ultimate or Xpel stealth applied on their cars? Also how much did they charge for the entire vehicle?

The place I axed quoted me a price of $5000 for the Ultimate or $6k for the Stealth.

Seems like a lot but they do have a 10 year warranty. I'm also unsure if I really want to get it cause I saw for other Teslas they had to take the entire car apart to apply it, such as taking off the bumpers and taking out the electronic door handles and etc.

Da Miracle Whip. No Hemi.

Been lurking this thread for a while.  But here's my contribution of whips through the years.

My 1st car my dad gave me during high school. (google pix)

My 1st car I drove during college

My 2nd car during college

Sold my Integra to get this after I graduated college

Here's my two current V's.

My daily commuter (google pix)

Sold my Lexus and decided to step into the Euro Game, really missed driving a manual.  Audi A5 S-Line 6 Speed

Nice Legend(s). My mom used to have a 4-door second gen back in the day and it was an absolute dream to drive. She replaced her old 300E with it and I thought she was insane going from a German car to the Acura, but after 5 minutes the 300E was a distant memory. I always had a thing for the 2-doors as well.

Thanks for that info on the X5.

Yeah I dont like clear bras. Most of the time, the installer ***** it up or the clear bra turns yellow. So 600 for a repaint, isnt a big deal. Every 1.5-2 years a repaint isnt bad. IMO
That 2014 looks kinda wack based on the picture. Hopefully that'll send the current models price down.
Ever thought about painting them white?

You already had them black and you don't want to step outside the box with neon green.

not everyone wants to do something like have neon green wheels on their car lol. if someone told me they had neon green wheels, i would automatically assume they had a '94 civic or something and were just trying to do anything to stand out from everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom