\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

speed3s are very overlooked
definitely nice cars. the only reason i wouldn't get one is FWD.  but my good buddy had a 07 then sold it and bought a truck and then he got the itch and went back a speed3, just got a 2011.  they are very nice cars.  and pretty quick.  stock vs stock his car was definitely faster than my Evo

The speed and Focus ST are the only FWD cars I covert... my friend has a speed3.. goes like bullets... ******g love it.... have you driven a speed3?...

Well I can't drive stick but would it be easy to learn in the speed3? And how much is it to maintain? Don't want a money pit especially with the possibility of me burning the clutch.

The engine is solid... its the same engine Cosworth bases their suped up raod engines on.... And its Japanese so everything is pretty reliable... The clutch IDK about...

The engine is solid... its the same engine Cosworth bases their suped up raod engines on.... And its Japanese so everything is pretty reliable... The clutch IDK about...

How much do you think it would cost for a new one?

they're is no 2014 model on sale at the moment... the new 3 just came out and there is not a speed model yet... there will be one to come, but rumors say its going to be a departier for the previous speed3 and possibly AWD...

And '12 or '13 will set you back around 20G tho...

Well I can't drive stick but would it be easy to learn in the speed3? And how much is it to maintain? Don't want a money pit especially with the possibility of me burning the clutch.

Well, I can tell you its a lot easier to shift than my old car, a 1997 Eclipse, much better clutch. I honestly think its more important if you got the regular 3 to get a manual and learn because its going to be a hell of a lot more fun to drive with it. I learned on my Eclipse, burned out a clutch within 3 months of getting that car. Now how worn was the clutch when I got it, idk, but I drove it another 50,000 with no more clutch issues.

As far as maintenance its definitely higher than the regular 3. I drive mostly highway and average 26-27mpg, requires premium. It requires full synthetic oil so oil changes aren't cheap but it lasts longer. I haven't had any major problems but I've only had mine for 9 months.

speed3s are very overlooked
definitely nice cars. the only reason i wouldn't get one is FWD.  but my good buddy had a 07 then sold it and bought a truck and then he got the itch and went back a speed3, just got a 2011.  they are very nice cars.  and pretty quick.  stock vs stock his car was definitely faster than my Evo
The speed and Focus ST are the only FWD cars I covert... my friend has a speed3.. goes like bullets... ******g love it.... have you driven a speed3?...
ya drove my buddies. it was fun. we also went to the track, i believe he ran a 13.9 or 14.0.   

My cousin works at Tesla and took me and my gf out in the P85+ model. The touch screen is cool, you can browse almost everything. A few interior parts are sourced from Mercedes.

how does he like his job?

i heard they work the hell out of you

you can make money but no kinda life balance

Last edited:
how does he like his job?

i heard they work the hell out of you

you can make money but no kinda life balance
He likes it a lot, coming from Lexus. The hours are longer but the environment is way easier to work in compared to a normal dealership. His personal car went down so the Tesla has been his DD for a couple weeks.

He likes it a lot, coming from Lexus. The hours are longer but the environment is way easier to work in compared to a normal dealership. His personal car went down so the Tesla has been his DD for a couple weeks.

Yep I've heard 12+ hrs a day work wise.....

There is a new Tesla dealer bein made in CT an I looked into just cause.

Anyone put under 3k miles in their car, per year?

That means a person simply doesnt drive! Lol!!

I bought my 04 tahoe march 2012 with 72,000 miles on it.

Its november 2013 and i have 103,300 miles on it. So i be everywhere! Lol!!
I use my Jeep for most of my commute and drive the DB9 to school a few days, gym, (some) weekends. Trying to keep it under 3k , it'll probably slightly go over in the summer with all of the car meets/ beach trips.

You drive a DB9 and still in school? :nerd:

Professers make bankkkkkkkk :smokin

Last edited:
I use my Jeep for most of my commute and drive the DB9 to school a few days, gym, (some) weekends. Trying to keep it under 3k , it'll probably slightly go over in the summer with all of the car meets/ beach trips.

DB9??? Soooo where do u work? What school do you go to? How old are you?

I need to see where i took a wrong turn... Lol!

What is this wire on the rear back seat of my car?

Back
Top Bottom