\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

stunnaman stunnaman aye is that thing dakota brown? Don't think I've ever seen an E63, much less a wagon in that color. Rare as hell.

It's Dolomite Brown , I think Dakota is more of a richer-redder brown there isn't too much info I can find on it, maybe an AMG / Non-AMG slight variation not sure.

I only know of 5 including mine, tryna find more documentation but its hard as f :lol:

Man...With foldable buckets seats that are heated, and removable head cushion to make way for a helmet. Those new seats look amazing too.

That Oak Green color though. :emoji_fire:

I hate what they did to the tails, they made em more streamlined. No more “hump” at the ends. Dont like it at all.

New tails are the same across the 992.2 models. Agree I prefer the look of the .1 tails but if my dealer gets me an allocation I can’t say now

Carpark event in Fidi today. Wish that yellow Murci was in a different spot. They just stuck it in the corner. Also man that R34 was cooked lol, didnt look like they washed it in months.

IMG_9516.jpeg

IMG_9609.jpeg

IMG_9656.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT​
IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_9623.jpeg

img_9609-jpeg.3299223

IMG_9660.jpeg

IMG_9648.jpeg

IMG_9622.jpeg

IMG_9631.jpeg

Last edited:
Appreciate it, thats exactly what I was thinking to do...when I bought the wagon the alcantara inserts were trashed it looked so disgusting, I revived em best I could watching a few detailing vids but with this new steering wheel I wanna try and preserve it best I can

I have an '14 E63 Wagon, this wheel is a 2012+ retro fit 2020 style

Im getting the Carbon fiber lip, diffuser, mirror caps and spoiler cleared while the car is in paint. So the steering wheel will tie it all together

IMG_6374.jpg
One of the sexiest & cleanest rides in the thread :pimp: Right up there with SORIANOTRON SORIANOTRON shark nose Beemer 🔥

New tails are the same across the 992.2 models. Agree I prefer the look of the .1 tails but if my dealer gets me an allocation I can’t say now

Yeah I saw and I hate it lol. I like the rear of the 992.1 a lot, sometimes it looks a tad bulky but I like how wide the hips are and the swan spoiler is superb. That being said, the 991.2 I think is still the goat. Perfect mix of modern and classic. Sexiest stock GT rims too.

Picked up this barely used FL5 last night. 2024 w/3k miles. Previous owner got it in July only to sell it back to the same dealer.

Ended up trading my Tacoma in for it. Originally had a black FK8 which I got new in 2017 but sold it when I had my daughter. Now that she's older, I wanted to get back into a hot hatch/sports sedan.

IMG_9274.jpeg

Picked up this barely used FL5 last night. 2024 w/3k miles. Previous owner got it in July only to sell it back to the same dealer.

Ended up trading my Tacoma in for it. Originally had a black FK8 which I got new in 2017 but sold it when I had my daughter. Now that she's older, I wanted to get back into a hot hatch/sports sedan.

IMG_9274.jpeg

Honda did such a good job with this Civic in general. Has an old school yet modern JDM look in the front. CTR is just nice af, in Championship White with the red guts. 😮‍💨

I was at a Honda dealership not too long ago and they had a matte black wrapped CTR that they did and I asked what was the OG color, they said white and I nearly walked out just on that alone. :smh:

Honda did such a good job with this Civic in general. Has an old school yet modern JDM look in the front. CTR is just nice af, in Championship White with the red guts. 😮‍💨

I was at a Honda dealership not too long ago and they had a matte black wrapped CTR that they did and I asked what was the OG color, they said white and I nearly walked out just on that alone. :smh:

I wanted CW on my FK8 but I got it when it first dropped and back then you took what you got. I love the interior of the FL5. It's probably my favorite thing about the car. Its just perfect.

C412664F-04A7-4EF8-BF21-59CBE965B820.jpeg

C74A80D3-BD0E-4272-B5C3-28999D6CD1DC.jpeg

Welp…. after 20 years and almost 200k miles the transmission finally went :emoji_pensive:

A9CDC4DD-5138-4897-B0CB-DADCA8350C8E.jpeg

Beater byke! With time to spare before winter

After looking into the codes the shop I took it to pulled I realized they only gave me a generic transmission code + a shift solenoid code which I had already pulled myself with a code scanner

10 mins of reading old Honda forums and I was 95% certain a $230 shift solenoid would fix the problem. Took it to another shop I knew was legit and sure enough that was it

How or why the first shop didn’t even attempt to diagnose it right is beyond me. Someone in a similar situation who knows nothing about cars may have given up on the vehicle based on the first shop’s prognosis

While I had it at the second shop I had them do a trans flush, replace both front lower controls, and had it aligned for the first since factory. Handling feels great and trans is smooth

The lack of big body affordable coupes is sickening these days. The S Class Benz Coupe is getting long in the tooth and the BMW 8-Series isn't exactly a looker. I've been car shopping for a year and I don't know what to do at this point. I might just pay cash for a 2024 Camry and accept the wash.

Back
Top Bottom