\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sitting at a Honda dealer looking just to sell an extra car I had laying around. They have a Type R Civic in here for 18k over for a total of 62k.

They want a price of used Honda plus the 43k MSRP for a civic.

That’s crazy!!!!!!!

Sitting at a Honda dealer looking just to sell an extra car I had laying around. They have a Type R Civic in here for 18k over for a total of 62k.

They want a price of used Honda plus the 43k MSRP for a civic.

That’s crazy!!!!!!!

45k is already nuts for a honda or a civic. The markup is crazy. GR Corolla unfortunately is getting it too.

I’ve seen 72k for a GR and 100k for a Type R… lol

211x81 ON TAHOE AND 229x80 ON TUNDRA.

THIS IS WHAT IM WORKING WITH CURRENTLY REGARDING LENGTH IN MY GARAGE.

FRONT
A7D62C0A-BBD9-4EB9-B117-606178B59466.jpeg

REAR
DB7A86D8-6F95-4FC6-83CE-812C6DF31D22.jpeg

ZERO ROOM FOR ERROR WHEN PARKING. 😂🙄
just park it outside papi :lol:

Loyalty is a big deal to me. I have never had a salesperson that didn’t reward loyalty on any purchase. I get a good price and experience and they get a customer for life.

Bravo buddy. 👍👍 I only wish more people had the same mindset. It was slowly going away when my dealership was purchased by a larger auto group. My long time clients stayed but a bunch of new ones flat out told me, they only buy where it's the cheapest. That loyalty doesn't matter to them 😞 Thankfully I wound up getting some new clients who came back for cars for another purchase or referred their relative, neighbor, friend to me. And with that, I ALWAYS mailed out a "birddog" if a referral bought. And it wasn't a $20 gift card. Talking $150 check. Enough to enjoy a nice dinner out. 👍

Bravo buddy. 👍👍 I only wish more people had the same mindset. It was slowly going away when my dealership was purchased by a larger auto group. My long time clients stayed but a bunch of new ones flat out told me, they only buy where it's the cheapest. That loyalty doesn't matter to them 😞 Thankfully I wound up getting some new clients who came back for cars for another purchase or referred their relative, neighbor, friend to me. And with that, I ALWAYS mailed out a "birddog" if a referral bought. And it wasn't a $20 gift card. Talking $150 check. Enough to enjoy a nice dinner out. 👍
I legit have my former sales people on my Christmas card list. Cheaper doesn’t mean better. Two different times BMW lost my winter wheel and tire set that I purchased when shipping my last two vehicles. My CA (same guy) not only got my wheels but got me a partial refund as well and free tire storage for a year. You don’t get that kind of service unless you know each other.

My previous Honda, I got a flat and went to change it and they didnt give me a jack. Had to leave my car overnight somewhere (it was mad late) and came back in the morning after borrowing someones jack.

I got another flat today on my new Accord, noticed soon as I got home and went to go change it, realized I never got the lock key. :stoneface:

Man I hope theyre open tomorrow and able to get me the key...

I don’t really care for crossovers but never saw this before. Unfortunately it had the one charging plug I needed lol.

040AB24E-7732-4A92-9910-95CA495ECDB6.jpeg

I get what you're saying but you don't plan on holding on to it for the long term so I don't think it's of sentimental importance to you :lol:

I KEEP MY RIDES OUT THE ELEMENTS. I DONT EVEN LIKE PARKING ON THE DRIVEWAY BRIEFLY. 😂

NOT SURE IF YOU BROWSE NATIONAL NEWS, BUT CAR BREAK INS ARE AT A ALL TIME HIGH HERE IN MEMPHIS. LIFTED TRUCKS ARE TARGETED BECAUSE THERE MAY BE GUNS IN THEM…. SO TO TAKE MYSELF OUT OF THAT EQUATION, THE GARAGE IT IS.

NO NEIGHBORHOOD IS SAFE FROM THESE TEENAGE CLOWNS RIDING AROUND IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT PROWLING DIFFERENT NEIGHBORHOODS LOOKING FOR CARS TO STEAL/BREAK IN.

639804B8-C4F6-4B39-9C34-63EDADC291D7.png

6D696A1F-C311-4C14-B29A-1E163E693D20.png

FROM A COUPLE WEEKS AGO, LESS THAN 2 MILES FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD… AND MY NEIGHBORHOOD IS VERY QUIET.

SO IM NOT EVEN GOING TO RISK IT.

Last edited:
I KEEP MY RIDES OUT THE ELEMENTS. I DONT EVEN LIKE PARKING ON THE DRIVEWAY BRIEFLY. 😂

NOT SURE IF YOU BROWSE NATIONAL NEWS, BUT CAR BREAK INS ARE AT A ALL TIME HIGH HERE IN MEMPHIS. LIFTED TRUCKS ARE TARGETED BECAUSE THERE MAY BE GUNS IN THEM…. SO TO TAKE MYSELF OUT OF THAT EQUATION, THE GARAGE IT IS.

NO NEIGHBORHOOD IS SAFE FROM THESE TEENAGE CLOWNS RIDING AROUND IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT PROWLING DIFFERENT NEIGHBORHOODS LOOKING FOR CARS TO STEAL/BREAK IN.

639804B8-C4F6-4B39-9C34-63EDADC291D7.png

6D696A1F-C311-4C14-B29A-1E163E693D20.png

FROM A COUPLE WEEKS AGO, LESS THAN 2 MILES FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD… AND MY NEIGHBORHOOD IS VERY QUIET.

SO IM NOT EVEN GOING TO RISK IT.

man i had some **** like that happen to me a couple weeks ago, i also live in a nice quiet neighborhood, i found some tools and stuff under my Durango but looks like something or someone spooked em before they could do damage

It was raining too so my dogs weren't on high alert like they usually are. Need to upgrade the crib eventually to a 3/4 car garage since my GN and LC are in there the daily's stay outside and are vulnerable to these losers

man i had some **** like that happen to me a couple weeks ago, i also live in a nice quiet neighborhood, i found some tools and stuff under my Durango but looks like something or someone spooked em before they could do damage

It was raining too so my dogs weren't on high alert like they usually are. Need to upgrade the crib eventually to a 3/4 car garage since my GN and LC are in there the daily's stay outside and are vulnerable to these losers

CRAZY A** TIMES WE’RE IN. SMH!

Those pics were sent to me by my brother. Its like a block or 2 from us so I walked over to get a better look. All I can say is WOW! The white Acura belongs to a co-worker of ours. I texted him but I think he already knew beforehand because the cars no longer there. They also tore down the Yield sign before going airborne.

Apparently it happened at 4AM & it was 2 dudes. The tow truck driver showed my brother video of their car. It was heavily stained with blood & a tenant in the area said he saw 2 guys bleeding & limping away early today morning. Their car came to a stop by the big rig that's parked about 200 feet up. They took out 7 cars in all, 2 that drove away. Most of the owners don't even know about it yet. What a ****** start to the new year. The cops have the suspect vehicle & it has legitimate NY tags/registration so only a matter of time before they get caught. I hope they have the best insurance coverage out there because they are about to pay the f up. picasso swerve picasso swerve Take a wild guess what brand car did this? :lol:
20230101_144339.jpg
so much for yielding
20230101_144412.jpg
20230101_144447.jpg
20230101_144459.jpg
20230101_144651.jpg
20230101_144701.jpg
20230101_144706.jpg

Those pics were sent to me by my brother. Its like a block or 2 from us so I walked over to get a better look. All I can say is WOW! The white Acura belongs to a co-worker of ours. I texted him but I think he already knew beforehand because the cars no longer there. They also tore down the Yield sign before going airborne.

Apparently it happened at 4AM & it was 2 dudes. The tow truck driver showed my brother video of their car. It was heavily stained with blood & a tenant in the area said he saw 2 guys bleeding & limping away early today morning. Their car came to a stop by the big rig that's parked about 200 feet up. They took out 7 cars in all, 2 that drove away. Most of the owners don't even know about it yet. What a ****ty start to the new year. The cops have the suspect vehicle & it has legitimate NY tags/registration so only a matter of time before they get caught. I hope they have the best insurance coverage out there because they are about to pay the f up. picasso swerve picasso swerve Take a wild guess what brand car did this? :lol:
20230101_144339.jpg
so much for yielding
20230101_144412.jpg
20230101_144447.jpg
20230101_144459.jpg
20230101_144651.jpg
20230101_144701.jpg
20230101_144706.jpg

I know damn well its a G37 or Q50. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom