\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

zmaqbool zmaqbool that whole area is turning into a **** hole this year

The number of catalytic converters stolen, reckless drivers, and car break ins have been insane there.
Yeah bro, sad but true. It's been on a downward spiral for few years now. It's not the same neighborhood that I moved into 11 years ago. Yes, cat theft here is through the roof. They got my sis in laws Accords cat last year that too directly right in front of their apt :smh:. The Kohl's lot is where the meets & burnouts happen but since Sept that mngmnt has wised up & put concrete barriers in front of every parking spot to reduce the space for cars to swing out & it's helped a ton. They left 3 Accords on bricks within a 6 block radius of me just last week. I've since put my own security cameras outside my windows since the cheapass mngmnt doesn't put cameras on the 3 story buildings, only the towers have them(not that thieves give a **** about cameras) but sgtill good to have.

Yeah bro, sad but true. It's been on a downward spiral for few years now. It's not the same neighborhood that I moved into 11 years ago. Yes, cat theft here is through the roof. They got my sis in laws Accords cat last year that too directly right in front of their apt :smh:. The Kohl's lot is where the meets & burnouts happen but since Sept that mngmnt has wised up & put concrete barriers in front of every parking spot to reduce the space for cars to swing out & it's helped a ton. They left 3 Accords on bricks within a 6 block radius of me just last week. I've since put my own security cameras outside my windows since the cheapass mngmnt doesn't put cameras on the 3 story buildings, only the towers have them(not that thieves give a **** about cameras) but sgtill good to have.
Queens or Brooklyn?

zmaqbool zmaqbool that whole area is turning into a **** hole this year

The number of catalytic converters stolen, reckless drivers, and car break ins have been insane there.

Man we caught a group on camera stealing Catalytic Converters driving a yellow Lambo URUS. LA got people robbing in Rolles Royces, and G-Wagons 2022 was definitely an eye opener. Ya'll stay safe out there.

Those pics were sent to me by my brother. Its like a block or 2 from us so I walked over to get a better look. All I can say is WOW! The white Acura belongs to a co-worker of ours. I texted him but I think he already knew beforehand because the cars no longer there. They also tore down the Yield sign before going airborne.

Apparently it happened at 4AM & it was 2 dudes. The tow truck driver showed my brother video of their car. It was heavily stained with blood & a tenant in the area said he saw 2 guys bleeding & limping away early today morning. Their car came to a stop by the big rig that's parked about 200 feet up. They took out 7 cars in all, 2 that drove away. Most of the owners don't even know about it yet. What a ****ty start to the new year. The cops have the suspect vehicle & it has legitimate NY tags/registration so only a matter of time before they get caught. I hope they have the best insurance coverage out there because they are about to pay the f up. @picasso swerve Take a wild guess what brand car did this? :lol:
20230101_144339.jpg
so much for yielding
20230101_144412.jpg
20230101_144447.jpg
20230101_144459.jpg
20230101_144651.jpg
20230101_144701.jpg
20230101_144706.jpg
See this all the time in DC

See this all the time in DC
Ish is sad. Ever since George Floyd's death police dept's nationwide have become very relaxed & crimes of all types have skyrocketed. As a kid I remember the NYPD being strict af. Used to see parking rules heavily enforced, transit fare evaders arrested, highway patrol being super active.

Times are different now. Cat theft is at an all time high, cars that are illegally parked barely ever get tickets(in my neighborhood at least), crime on mass transit- yeah I have no words to describe how bad that's become here. I was on my way back from Staten Island & driving on the expwy & saw 2 drivers riding the shoulder right in front of a cop & he didnt do anything. Any my personal example it's been almost 3 years I have no front plate in the front & a fake plate on the back of my Challenger & I've never been pulled over or questioned about it :lol: .

My cousin has a white one
She was complaining about the gas
I was going to take over payments
She got cold feet
🤷🏽‍♂️

Someone got the whole staff parking lot at my old job.l for catalytic converters. Like 40 cars.
man thats gotta be an inside job. Couple Hospitals got hit like that in Atlanta, smashed all the physician and nurses windows. Big trucks get targeted the most cause they assume "they have guns inside" WATTBA

Back
Top Bottom