\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Look up the second generation of the G-Body car.

460A2CAB-421D-456F-97C4-3C2B60BD503B.jpeg

They share a lot of the same parts although now the I look closer the emblem in the lights is not Oldsmobile and the plastic bumper cover is more so Monte SS.

Yea but the taillights give it away, i could see how one could get confused esp with the logo in the lights, i believe some Monte's didnt have that dont remember that well

RIGHT ON💯.

IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON A MC, ITS GOTTA BE A SS.

THE LS FRONT END IS SO COSMETICALLY UNDERWHELMING.

i feel you on that, def prefer SS over LS, but i dont knock the LS if that was more my speed esp if you into the lux look over sport
cuz on some dishes they pretty cold too

Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 9.30.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 9.30.50 AM.png

Yea but the taillights give it away, i could see how one could get confused esp with the logo in the lights, i believe some Monte's didnt have that dont remember that well

i feel you on that, def prefer SS over LS, but i dont knock the LS if that was more my speed esp if you into the lux look over sport

CLEAN BUT I CANT GET PAST THE FRONT CLIP.😫😫. ITS GIVING ME YEARS LATER LUMINA VIBES😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love that paint

Yall seeing these dealers asking ferrari prices for a Chevy z06 :rofl:

This one is the end all of markups on the new Z06
Screenshot_20221221-211544.png

This is just so INSANELY IDIOTICALLY ******* STUPID!! 🤬🤬🤬 2 people are at fault. First, Volo should be lambasted for this. You want to mark it up some, good for you. I'm not a fan but whatever. But this much? Outright larceny. 2. There will be some absolutely moronic dope who will pay this amount to have one now. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ And he'll be proud to do it.

Just think of the cars you could buy for this $$$ Easily a Ferrari 458 (the car this benchmarked, though it's a 12 year old car. Way to go GM, you beat a Ferrari that had this engine in 2010 👏👏🤦🏻‍♂️) and have plenty left for a regular C8. Or a Huracan Performante. And quite possibly an STO if it isn't overly optioned. Just stupid!

Oh, and I'll just go ahead and say it, don't be surprised if, in time, that there will be "issues" with the motor in the Z06. There is a reason flat-plane crank motors never went above 5 liters (why Ferrari kept it down). Excessive NVH and oil consumption. There are plenty of stories of GT350s needing new motors due to excessive oil consumption. Heck, my client I sold one to (brand new) is on his 3rd motor and he NEVER tracked it. Can't as it's a 2016 without the track pack. He drives it around town to car shows. Just bad motors. 😞 It's gonna happen in the Vette, just wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom