\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Done with the LC Inspiration for now…

1660532862969.png
What is your thoughts on the rcf? I recently seen you post something about getting to drive one on the track. I have a buyer lined up for the isf and I'm honestly considering an rcf as the next pick-up 🤔

60%? That's insanity. I never knew Memphis was this wild until you mentioned it sometime ago in the thread. They need to put an end to it out there or at least make moves to show Memphis drivers that the city ain't playing around. The good guys like yourself & other law abiding citizens are the ones who suffer the most. I YouTubed "driving in Memphis" months ago after reading one of your posts on how reckless people be driving out there & sure enough it's just as crazy as you described it. Totally not surprised a huge chunk of offenders drive Infiniti's with mismatching body panels :lol: . I think someone in here scooped up a car in TN & had to drive through Memphis to bring it back home & they said they nearly did have a heart attack driving amongst those other crazy drivers. Milwaukee seems wild too. A lot repeat offenders & uninsured drivers out there as well.

YEA MAN ITS CRAZY HERE! I BARELY DRIVE MY TRUCK FOR FEARS OF IT GETTING HIT BY ONE OF THESE INFINITI’S OR STOLEN DODGES🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️.

I got a drift against the new DK and his MK5 Supra, think my 2jz Accord has a chance?

On the real im no drifter and maybe I do watch too much F&F but woudnt it be tough to drift without a hand ebrake and an auto trans?

That’s all power baby if you can drift a manual like that you can drift an auto like that too (with the right setup)
Auto just gonna need more power to break the rear loose since you can’t initiate with clutch or e brake

What is your thoughts on the rcf? I recently seen you post something about getting to drive one on the track. I have a buyer lined up for the isf and I'm honestly considering an rcf as the next pick-up 🤔

I had a RC F before, nice car, more spacious and more trunk room than the LC and more track ready brakes. The 8 speed transmission is just old tho. Fun car and still rare to see.

Yes had a Fuji Speedway Edition. It’s 180lbs lighter with titanium exhaust and carbon ceramic brakes. To me makes a big difference.

It isn’t everyone’s favorite but there was an event held for the shareholders and the final version of the cybertruck was on full display. I know it’s a love it or hate it design and while most hate it I love it.

Also worth noting that there will in fact be a White interior option as well as a plaid( quad) option in which case tri motor reservation holders will get first dibs before making it an option on the website.
FB603996-5F44-43D1-ABD9-0744009A3E30.jpeg

F06AA610-1BAF-426C-9A8A-60F1F2349C85.jpeg

Last edited:
So they are really allowing them to have that “final” version? I thought they would make them change certain things. Not bad either way I’ll probably get that or the EV Macan when it’s time for a family as the utility truck.

41262C52-3317-4FE0-8C0D-48CB8AD32573.png

Sad to see what dodge decided to become… and getting rid of v8 as a macho muscle car marker is even more pathetic.
They've been around since 2008 & mostly unchanged. With the car climate going electric across the board it was only a matter of time. I like the convertible it's different. Dodge has some attractive packages as they bid these cars goodbye. You can even buy a shell of the car for $8,000 no suspension, no interior, no wheels just a shell. I think that's pretty cool.

I have no problem with the city cracking down on that. Its keeping us safe. God forbid those cars/bikes get into accidents with no reg and insurance.

I agree. Here in Colorado the drivers are crazy and they do sweeps like this as well. The good news is that at least here you are required to have proof of insurance coverage before you can register your vehicle so at least people have some coverage for a period of time. What I've seen is that when the DMV was closed during the initial stages of the pandemic the cops were ordered to not pull people over for expired tags but I see people with dealer tags showing 2019.

It isn’t everyone’s favorite but there was an event held for the shareholders and the final version of the cybertruck was on full display. I know it’s a love it or hate it design and while most hate it I love it.

Also worth noting that there will in fact be a White interior option as well as a plaid( quad) option in which case tri motor reservation holders will get first dibs before making it an option on the website.
FB603996-5F44-43D1-ABD9-0744009A3E30.jpeg
I’m on the order list and if I get lucky and hit early I’m going to flip it to some guy with more money than sense.

I’m on the order list and if I get lucky and hit early I’m going to flip it to some guy with more money than sense.
If only I would’ve been that smart and ordered a Rivian . All the ones I’ve seen listed at dealerships are going for 100-130k and that’s with 5k mi on them. Brand new it was a 70k truck. I would love to drive it a few thousand miles then sell it for a 20K plus profit

Idk much about hellcats but can’t you just run e85 on a tune? I would think the stock injectors are already enough

Back
Top Bottom