\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Love the muscle car talk here. Mirin the dope cars but im in cali and gas prices are mid $7s right now.

Teslas are all the rage here in the Bay. I cant afford gas and even though tesla cost more, it almost pays for itself.

Thanks again zmaqbool zmaqbool , i def will post pics pf the stealth after

muscle cars only look good in black, dark grey, or blue imo
IMG_9378.jpg

I like more bold colors on my cars. Even though my current car is Brooklyn Grey, I am not the biggest fan of black/white/silver/grey cars. :lol:

Facts! The E92 coupe has been my fav ever since I laid eyes on a neighbors Montego Blue 335i coupe back in 06/07. I got a 335is and been looking to trade it for an E92 M3 (V 8). But the 335is soo rare (3600 made) that I’m having a hard time letting go. If i find a perfect spec M3 (6sp, carbon roof, red interior extended leather) then I’ll jump on it for sure
Where da rest of da pics at

Officially joining the b58 team…. Just need to go to car max and Nissan tomorrow to see who gonna offer me the most for the Z. Need to stack a bit for a couple months while I won’t have the car but when I get everything situated, I’ll be getting a 2021 Supra
Welcome to da bmw gang :pimp:
No 400z?

Where da rest of da pics at

Welcome to da bmw gang :pimp:
No 400z?
After seeing all my friends with the 3.0t, all left the platform and switch to b58 lol, they know more about the horror story’s with them than me. But the new Z would be way out my price range after markups and I come to love this b58 after seeing so many videos of the Supra, battling cars outside it’s class and winning. I want a 600whp car with mods and this seem like the best choice that I can afford with less headaches.

Do you hear the same noise if you replace that wheel and drive with the spare? If so, it's your wheel bearing. If not you need a new wheel
Yep. Took it to a rim shop, they put my spare on, then a different rim, same noise. Went back to the dealership and they tried dying on the hill that 1 tire that’s barely a month old, and the other tire is not that much older had cupping. When I said, “they put both wheels and tires on a balancer and they stated that the tires are still pretty good and show no sign of “cuppage””. Finally, they get the shop foreman out we go out for a ride and before I say “do you hear that?” He said, “Mr. Vandelay, do you hear that humming…?” Leads me to believe it is the bearing, whereas they wanted to charge me $600+ for some tires that I didn’t need and still would’ve had to come back to the shop to fix the actual problem, appointment set for Wednesday. The only reason I don’t change the damn thing myself is warranty.

After seeing all my friends with the 3.0t, all left the platform and switch to b58 lol, they know more about the horror story’s with them than me. But the new Z would be way out my price range after markups and I come to love this b58 after seeing so many videos of the Supra, battling cars outside it’s class and winning. I want a 600whp car with mods and this seem like the best choice that I can afford with less headaches.

i was going to suggest the '23 Supra bc i think they're going to offer manual

Didn't know about the euro spec e36 m3 until I watched Doug Demuro's video. That m-cross fabric on the seats is crazy

Euro specs are the GOAT. They got A LOT more options for both exterior and interior...There are some that have crazy doorcards as well. And then of course the higher power engine. US always get shafted lol.

buy the cheap styrofoam rc airplanes off ebay. theyre hella cheap and fun…i fly them with my boys and we always lose them…airplanes/helicopters are super hard because you gotta fight the wind
Are they any good? I always assumed those were a bit flimsy given their lightweight. And yeah, you're right, that's exactly what I read about the helicopters & constantly having to fight the wind. Might have to look into the styrofoam ones now that you mentioned it.

Back
Top Bottom