\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nah, there are many things which are a matter of taste - but that's not one of them. It shouldn't be allowed because it's dangerous. Same with big lifted trucks - dangerous to pedestrians and themselves by tipping over. I've never quite understood how you get away with some vehicles in the US but on the other hand can't import something fairly normal elsewhere - that isn't dangerous, it's just not allowed for some reason.

safety isn’t a concern here, same way I can go get my motorcycle permit in 5 minutes after glancing at the booklet for 15 minutes pass the test and go get a 200hp motorcycle :lol:

as far as imports it’s just has to do with what manufacturer paid off the politicians.

that’s why we have the 25 year import law.

My buddy was recently at a wedding down in florida and said those things were everywhere. I think he said they call them squats or something. :lol:

Yeah I think thats what its called. Carolina Squat, Virginia Squat, hell idk. :lol: I just wanna know how you see the road.

Nah, there are many things which are a matter of taste - but that's not one of them. It shouldn't be allowed because it's dangerous. Same with big lifted trucks - dangerous to pedestrians and themselves by tipping over. I've never quite understood how you get away with some vehicles in the US but on the other hand can't import something fairly normal elsewhere - that isn't dangerous, it's just not allowed for some reason.

I think theyre trying to make that squat mod illegal from what ive read.

Bad day for this guy :lol: :lol:
D65257F5-1619-4521-8025-7754A2C00FA6.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone used Tyger running boards on their truck? I messed up one of my oem ones and just ordered the tyger ones. Was wondering about the quality of them

What DO you do if that happens to you (rims stolen)? Homegirl has the same whip and same thing happened to her and they broke her back window. Never asked her what she actually did. Do you just call Honda for 4 new rims with tires and bring it to you? I mean you cant tow it...

Excellent bud. Can you post a few pics? First thing, order a full cat back exhaust system for it. It will make it sound worlds better (15-17 had a large resonator that muffled the sound). Any of the companies offer great setups. Borla, Magnaflow, etc. I'd check out Roush. Their system is very good & sounds fantastic! And then one of their CAI kits. Good luck with it. My Mustang GT is now considered a classic by my state's definition of year (2006 over 15 years old) but it's still fun a hell driving stick. Can't wait to see some pics! 👍👍
Yep first thing I'm going to invest in is the exhaust, and props for the recommendations. Only decent pic I've taken of it, will take some more this coming weekend:

IMG_2891.jpg

I think theyre trying to make that squat mod illegal from what ive read.
That & the Godawful Texas donk **** with the wheel spokes jutting out 6 inches :smh: wth exactly is that suppost to mean or do? One helluva way to keep drivers around you in their lane. Read an article they're trying to ban that down there. Good riddance

those cambered out cars look terrible and unsafe too. I saw some ******* driving one today looked like he had 1” of the edge of each tire touching the road. What the **** is wrong with people.

those cambered out cars look terrible and unsafe too. I saw some ******* driving one today looked like he had 1” of the edge of each tire touching the road. What the **** is wrong with people.

I like it on imports, for show. When theyre actually driving its ridiculous. :lol:

Yep first thing I'm going to invest in is the exhaust, and props for the recommendations. Only decent pic I've taken of it, will take some more this coming weekend:

IMG_2891.jpg
When I had a 5.0. I had the mbrp race Catback on it. One of the cheaper options but people loved the sound.

I just saw maybe a 19 year old with his hellcat wrapped around a pole and hit two other cars sitting in the ground just defeated. :lol:

Certain things aren’t for everybody.

I just saw maybe a 19 year old with his hellcat wrapped around a pole and hit two other cars sitting in the ground just defeated. :lol:

Certain things aren’t for everybody.
Damn, that sucks. Youngin's man :smh:. There goes his driving record for a longgg time

I knew a dude when I used to work at this hookah lounge back in the day, him & his boys were regulars. Guyanese & Triny crew. His parents got em brandnew top of the line Subaru WRX of that time circa '09/'10 for his 18th birthday. Word started to spread he took the exit off the highway @ almost triple digit speeds & crashed into a tree. It was him & 3 of his boys...all 3 of them died & he was the lone survivor of the crash. It was all over the news too. Gotta live with that guilt for the rest of his life ☹

Knew a kid in high school who was going triple digits in a Silva S14 with a friend in the passenger seat. Lost control, crashed into some wooden gate and a piece of wood pierced through his friend's chest, missed his heart by inches and he survived. Driver came out unscathed. Nearly had to live with that for the rest of his life.

I love fast but maybe there needs to be some setting/limitation that caps the speed on some cars when they're on normal roads. Leave that crazy **** to the tracks - yall putting innocent lives in danger with that idiocy

Knew a kid in high school who was going triple digits in a Silva S14 with a friend in the passenger seat. Lost control, crashed into some wooden gate and a piece of wood pierced through his friend's chest, missed his heart by inches and he survived. Driver came out unscathed. Nearly had to live with that for the rest of his life.

I love fast but maybe there needs to be some setting/limitation that caps the speed on some cars when they're on normal roads. Leave that crazy **** to the tracks - yall putting innocent lives in danger with that idiocy
brah i read a hectic story about this dumb speeding on public roads

PALMDALE – Authorities Thursday identified a driver who died along with his passenger in a fiery collision when a Dodge Challenger, believed to be involved in an illegal street race, hit their car from behind, causing it to slam into a light pole and burst into flames.

Paramedics pronounced both victims dead at the scene of the crash around 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 9, at 11th Street West and Rancho Vista Boulevard.

The man was identified by the coroner’s office as Lesther Deleon, 37, of Lake Los Angeles. The woman’s name was withheld by authorities, but a man who said he was her father identified her to CBS2 as Spechelle Pope, 28, a mother of four children. He said his daughter was a passenger in a ride-hailing vehicle, on her way to get groceries.

Sheriff’s officials said the Challenger was westbound at a high rate of speed on Rancho Vista when it slammed into Deleon’s Toyota Corolla from behind, causing him to lose control of the car, which hit a light pole and rolled over, becoming fully engulfed in flames. Deleon was ejected, and his passenger was trapped inside.

The driver of the Challenger abandoned the car and left the scene in another vehicle described by witnesses a dark blue Infiniti.

Sheriff’s Detective Liz Sherman told media outlets that investigators believe the Challenger was involved in street racing, however the Corolla was not.

“We have had an increase in street racing issues in the area,” Sherman told Channel 2. “We do have deputies that are out nightly that are trying to make an impact on the car clubs.”

As of Thursday morning, no arrests had been reported by the sheriff’s department.

Jonathan Craig, who works at a nearby Denny’s restaurant, told KTLA5 he tried to save the Toyota driver from the wreckage.

“I was burning my hands. I took off my apron to try to pull him without burning myself. I pulled him to safety, which I thought was safety, and he stayed with me for about two more minutes,” Craig said. “I tried to keep his attention, you know, telling him to stay with me because he was groaning, he was still breathing, and eventually he stopped breathing. I never thought I’d witness something like that…”

Smh at all these stories. Fast is kool, fast is great but just like all things there's a time & place to be fast. I have no respect for the types of people who willingly endanger not only their own lives but others as well in the name of their own personal entertainment...shutting down bridges, highways & zipping in & outta traffic for their own jollies. Get all the way the **** up outta here with that nonsense. Public roads are shared roads, sad some individuals don't understand that. Felt like strangling this ******* on the highways couple months back. ****er was racing an Altima with Sat. Night 9PM traffic, came within an inch of the rear qrtr panel & my 4 month old nephew in the baby seat right next to me. It's people like that I literally want to strangle & crush with my bare hands.

Smh at all these stories. Fast is kool, fast is great but just like all things there's a time & place to be fast. I have no respect for the types of people who willingly endanger not only their own lives but others as well in the name of their own personal entertainment...shutting down bridges, highways & zipping in & outta traffic for their own jollies. Get all the way the **** up outta here with that nonsense. Public roads are shared roads, sad some individuals don't understand that. Felt like strangling this ******* on the highways couple months back. ****er was racing an Altima with Sat. Night 9PM traffic, came within an inch of the rear qrtr panel & my 4 month old nephew in the baby seat right next to me. It's people like that I literally want to strangle & crush with my bare hands.
Yeah man some people are annoying as ****. I was coming back from my parents last week, with both kids in the back (newborn and toddler), and some ******* was tailgating me the whole time through the windy backroads. I wasn’t going slow or anything, prob 5 miles over, but I think he was just tryin to test me because he was in some m appearance package 3 series. Smh. It pissed me off so much, I have kids in the ******* car just ease off.

Yeah man some people are annoying as ****. I was coming back from my parents last week, with both kids in the back (newborn and toddler), and some ******* was tailgating me the whole time through the windy backroads. I wasn’t going slow or anything, prob 5 miles over, but I think he was just tryin to test me because he was in some m appearance package 3 series. Smh. It pissed me off so much, I have kids in the ****ing car just ease off.
Smh bro. That's the ULTIMATE patience tester man when your family is in harms way. Glad you handled it like you did. Best to just let the asswipe over take you & be on his way. These kinds of people have 0 intellect & common sense & sadly they're all over the place. It's crazy you have to spell it out for some like na dickhead I'm not racing you, I have KIDS in my car!

Back
Top Bottom