\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

looking to buy a car again. i've had 3 c63's (all the previous gen with the 6.3L). always been an amg guy, but nothing really excites me right now. can spend up to like $100k, but i don't really have any interest in anything domestic. any suggestions?

edit: looking to buy used. don't think i'll ever be able to justify buying a brand new car.
New **** is boring unless you tryna spend house money on a car.
Pics tho?

#HemiBoyz in the building

ONSbSFQ.jpg

looking to buy a car again. i've had 3 c63's (all the previous gen with the 6.3L). always been an amg guy, but nothing really excites me right now. can spend up to like $100k, but i don't really have any interest in anything domestic. any suggestions?

edit: looking to buy used. don't think i'll ever be able to justify buying a brand new car.
classic or modern?

classic da pantera

modern da porsche

I just got my vehicle registration renewal in the mail. Smh

Attachments

• 19AC3F3A-E3E2-4154-8D9E-4EDC7DCDD7B9.jpeg
    19AC3F3A-E3E2-4154-8D9E-4EDC7DCDD7B9.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 98
you know i actually hadn't thought about the r8. always wanted one. i'll see what i kind find. considered a 911, but i'd only want a turbo or turbo s and i'd have to get a hell of an old one probably.

you know i actually hadn't thought about the r8. always wanted one. i'll see what i kind find. considered a 911, but i'd only want a turbo or turbo s and i'd have to get a hell of an old one probably.
You can get a 991.1 turbo for ~100 depending on mileage

Heard about this being at the local McLaren dealer in West Chester PA. Wife & I took a drive down there Friday night after they closed to see it though the window (dealer is by appointment only right now). First time (and probably the only time) seeing one in person. It's a pre-production model that they are taking from dealer to dealer to show off a few day at each store.
IMG_20200731_211213.jpg

McLaren Elva. 2 seat, no roof, no windshield Ultimate series hyper car. Starting at $1.82M. even from outside, it was CRAZY looking!! So freaking cool! And sweet color!!!! Gotta get the right color helmet to wear while driving! I'd go with a mock-up like Ayrton Senna's yellow Brazil flag colors!

So see I got a photo ticket in the mail... think 2 months ago I got caught in a speed trap camera, I’m hoping I was only doing 15mph over lol, won’t know till mail lady drop mail off. Anyway to get out these photo camera tickets ?

READ THE BOTTOM SMALL PRINT ON THE TICKET. SOME CAMERAS IN SOME CITIES ARENT EVEN OWNED BY THE CITY THEREFORE YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY THOSE S#!+S

Anyone familiar with the Lexus Nuluxe interiors? Are they prone to staining if they are lighter color? And is Light leather in general really that bad? I cars with non black leather tend to be cheaper

My grandpapi had on of those in brown

also had a brand new two door malibu of that same year and someone stole it off the church lot a couple days later :lol:
Grandpapi had some neat cars huh. Sucks one got stolen- that too near a church...oh the irony lol

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare How's the building a track on that multiple acre plot working out? Still pursuing it? Any updates? What's the decision on the Trackhawk? Or you holding out for the Hellcat Durango?

So see I got a photo ticket in the mail... think 2 months ago I got caught in a speed trap camera, I’m hoping I was only doing 15mph over lol, won’t know till mail lady drop mail off. Anyway to get out these photo camera tickets ?

TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully , I got mine in Scottsdale too, up north by DC Ranch. I was doing 14 over(59 in 45)I actually went to court for it and when I got there, they dismissed it with prejudice saying they didnt have enough evidence. I mean, they had my face, license plate, car and anything else LOL! I didnt say ****, just walked my black *** outta there happy I didnt have to deal with it!

Been MIA from this thread. Decided I had enough of 2020 being ****ty.

Life is short. YOLO it up if you can.
8FE02429-6208-460F-974E-F457E828AD12.jpeg

sheesh you on the mountains too? wasted no time papi what car you have before

you the true c63 head i remember you from way back. cop a turbo or a r8 ... or the amg gt those are clean too if you wanna be in a benz

Last edited:
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare How's the building a track on that multiple acre plot working out? Still pursuing it? Any updates? What's the decision on the Trackhawk? Or you holding out for the Hellcat Durango?
stacking money to buy the acres
i wanna do the track
but getting the acres is first and foremost
wife wants the durango
but she also wouldnt mind a trackhawk
i remember them saying they changing the cherokee platform next year
not sure if its still happening
also wouldnt mind the 392 rubicon
but man i also want that damn corvette
but holding out for them to expand the trim lineup
but im like whatever
i can wait another year or 2 to decide car wise