\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

man this white widebody lowkey calling my name
1596583081213.png

If you are serious, I can give you my salesman's info. They will sell you the car at invoice then add the power dollars discount.

Its on all ordered cars. Can go for Chally and Charger.

This goes for everyone. If you want to buy a Dodge, hmu for info.

If you are serious, I can give you my salesman's info. They will sell you the car at invoice then add the power dollars discount.

nah appreciate it tho. promised myself to hold out until 2021

hmmm
id have to drive back from the east coast???

My friend is trying to buy a challenger this month. She was set on the sxt but I convinced her to at least go for the gt lol. Now I gotta convince her to get da hemi even if it’s just the 5.7... I didn’t know regular r/t’s start at $35k tho smh

My friend is trying to buy a challenger this month. She was set on the sxt but I convinced her to at least go for the gt lol. Now I gotta convince her to get da hemi even if it’s just the 5.7... I didn’t know regular r/t’s start at $35k tho smh
have her buy used, she can get a used scatpack that still under factory warranty for under 30k anywhere in america. private or dealer sale.
difference between rt and scat is substantial

whats the point of the gt
if she aint driving in snow

NorCal has some trash prices. The only scat I saw on cargurus under 30k was a 2016 with 65000 miles all the 2018+ are like 40k

man i been floating it to people i know
pooling our money then just buying land
not even for a track but just to have some land
thats YOURS
have some acreage in ur name
people be SOUNDING interested
but dont really be bout it
forget the track
build a home nice cabin or something build a lil community
to get away to in the winter or vacation break
somewhere where u can shoot ur guns and not worry
just something thats urs
buy the ;and then divide it up evenly.
i dont even know how many acres needed
but id want to have enough for the traclk
and for folks to build something on their plot of land too u know
theres a 200 acre for 95k that looks cool
def big enough to do all that
but 20-30 acres seems reasonable too......I THINK
Agreed having land in your name is huge & a life accomplishment. Yeah people talk the talk but don't walk the walk...it is what it is. A weekend getaway cabin type of setup would be lovely. 200 sounds like an insane amount, all depends what's going to be built on top. I have no idea how to begin measuring how much acreage would be needed but I'll guess 50 would be minimum. My local park sits on 16 acres and a track+housing would require a bit more I think. Gun range on the land is an awesome idea. Hope this all takes off for you man. This is what I call living

the gt comes in rwd...just has the same exterior as da hemi
GT sit way higher than RTs, do they now come with the same fascia? I know Dodge put out packages starting in 2017 to dress the lower tier trims to look like the higher tier ones. So GT is like 305hp and RT is 375...does your friend need more power than a GT? Can she safely handle it? Not saying an RT is the fastest car in the world...just the last thing you need is to give or influence a driver who doesn't want excess power at disposal to get the more powerful option and wind up harming themselves or others by letting the car get away from em

GT sit way higher than RTs, do they now come with the same fascia? I know Dodge put out packages starting in 2017 to dress the lower tier trims to look like the higher tier ones. So GT is like 305hp and RT is 375...does your friend need more power than a GT? Can she safely handle it? Not saying an RT is the fastest car in the world...just the last thing you need is to give or influence a driver who doesn't want excess power at disposal to get the more powerful option and wind up harming themselves or others by letting the car get away from em

The gt has the same fascia as the higher trims now. And yeah you’re right about probably having too much power. I don’t think she needs a v8 but the dealer in town only had a used rt on the lot in the color she wanted and she liked da hemi sound.

The gt has the same fascia as the higher trims now. And yeah you’re right about probably having too much power. I don’t think she needs a v8 but the dealer in town only had a used rt on the lot in the color she wanted and she liked da hemi sound.
what color????

this is what i was considering. saw a few 2017 coupes, but i keep going back and forth. might be my last chance to spend a lot on a car for a while so i wanna not do anything i'll regret.

Do it, it's such a great car and you'll have so much fun in it.

I don't blame her, sound as stock is lovely. Damn that's crazy they all get the same fascia now, Dodge was never about exclusivity much anyways. With the V8 as her daily I'd think gas stops would be more frequent compared to the GT. Gts sell a lot outside of Canada & Northeast? Like in warm climates. Your friend lives in Cali right? Do you guys like ever get any snow even at the slightest? I know the target demographic for the GTs is for colder weather climate areas. Seen quite a few around here and smoked one with my Maxima lol. He tried cutting me off while we were stopped at a red and tried bullying his way to the far right where there is no lane to begin with. I wasn't having it, I was on my way home from the gym so the adrenaline was still pumpin in me I guess. Took off on em as soon as it hit green, slowed down to let em catch up- he tried seeing me but couldn't because of the tint on my car + it was night. I think he was more pist off at my LED bar blinding him when he finally got in front because before we parted he said F your lights lol

Some Chargers were racing at this strip when I was taking my boys M5 Comp for a run, dont know what trim they were but they looked modified and sounded nice. Wanted to dust em in the M5 though. :lol:

I don't blame her, sound as stock is lovely. Damn that's crazy they all get the same fascia now, Dodge was never about exclusivity much anyways. With the V8 as her daily I'd think gas stops would be more frequent compared to the GT. Gts sell a lot outside of Canada & Northeast? Like in warm climates. Your friend lives in Cali right? Do you guys like ever get any snow even at the slightest? I know the target demographic for the GTs is for colder weather climate areas. Seen quite a few around here and smoked one with my Maxima lol. He tried cutting me off while we were stopped at a red and tried bullying his way to the far right where there is no lane to begin with. I wasn't having it, I was on my way home from the gym so the adrenaline was still pumpin in me I guess. Took off on em as soon as it hit green, slowed down to let em catch up- he tried seeing me but couldn't because of the tint on my car + it was night. I think he was more pist off at my LED bar blinding him when he finally got in front because before we parted he said F your lights lol

Yeah gas stops would be more frequent but she lives 6 min from her job lol. She actually owns a 2006 Cadillac with about 60k miles on it... literally bought it with 30k miles from an old lady about 3 years ago.

I’ve only seen snow once in my life and it was 6 months ago in Reno, so nah we don’t really get any at all where I live other than at the top of the mountains. She wouldn’t be getting the awd model btw. I think she’s set on the gt in the dark (octane?) red unless she can find a killer deal on a used v8.

After you get stuck on the side of the road a few times you pick up some things.
Had me signing up for mechanic classes and
searching youtube.

Scariest thing i had happened to me was all my electrical went out on a busy street at night.
No hazards. Had me out there with my phone flashlight 🔦.
I've learned from others mistakes around me :lol:
I keep a big fire extinguisher and some reflective triangles in the car at all times.
Brakes are also something I upgrade first because theres no point in having power and speed if you cant stop. Drum brakes are chalked, mine car came with some 2 piston brakes from a newer camaro( big upgrade from drums) but even then I didnt feel confident on pushing the limits. Im in the process of upgrading to some 6 piston brembos from a newer cts-v which was pricey as hell but at the end it's well worth.
20200704_225210.jpg

Back
Top Bottom