\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My Jeep Renegade the registration is like 170 (regular non vanity plates) and my Hellcat was 300 (vanity plates). Thats good for 2 yrs. I cant complain about registration in NY. Lol

One of buddies has a gt350 and took a challenger owner out to ride with him on the track one day. The challenger owner said “damn I wish my challenger could turn” :lol:

the gt350 exhaust note is beautiful though. Especially once the revs past 6K

If you like it past 6K, you should hear it near 8K!! It's in-freaking-sane!!!

I’ll see ur $456
And raise u
B31AC52D-8E91-4AC6-90B1-0114382CF970.jpeg

Is that for one year of registration? That's nuts!! We only have a $37 registration fee plus yearly inspections. Gotta renew my registration on the Mustang & then get it inspected by Sept 1st. That visit will cost like $20 since I'm emissions except.

I feel bad for anyone who loves cars who has to pay fees like above! 😞😞

No offense taken buddy. When I go over particulars, being it situations, experience in life (my medical file is thicker than War & Peace, lol) or things in general, I tend to be very descriptive, so people grasp the situation.

Thing about giving out info like this for auto buying and the life of a salesperson from the other side (pay scale and such), on a vlogging platform, it would be seriously frowned upon, since I'm still doing it. Now, if I was out of the business, all bets are off. Just know that YT is a here today gone tomorrow type of proposition. Not sure if it's "too late to the party" or not.
There’s a YouTuber car salesman that gives out car buying tips and info on being a salesman. Forgot his name though

My Jeep Renegade the registration is like 170 (regular non vanity plates) and my Hellcat was 300 (vanity plates). Thats good for 2 yrs. I cant complain about registration in NY. Lol
For two years that’s not bad at all!
those of you in Cali paying 500+ is that for one year or more?

Pa is one year but they just made it so you could get two years or one. But like fordgt said we only have to pay like 35$ or something like that. **** paying more than that. We don’t have front plates either. :lol:

Is that for one year of registration? That's nuts!! We only have a $37 registration fee plus yearly inspections. Gotta renew my registration on the Mustang & then get it inspected by Sept 1st. That visit will cost like $20 since I'm emissions except.

I feel bad for anyone who loves cars who has to pay fees like above! 😞😞
Yeah for 1 year

There’s a YouTuber car salesman that gives out car buying tips and info on being a salesman. Forgot his name though

Really? Thanks for the heads up buddy. If you think I'd his name, let me know. I'd watch it to see how he presents himself. 👍

05fordgt 05fordgt just saw this from a dealer down the street from me

Ugh, Sky Motors!! 👎 When my wife was looking for her car, they had an '18 F-Type R with only 2K on it. Their price was too high but then they dropped it like 2 grand just like that online. Then a week later it went back up $3K. Then you could see their old price increases and decreases. Had to tell them we saw the lowest price. They reluctantly said they would take it. We wrote them off.

Such Mickey Mouse pricing BS! All over the board. For what they wanted for that car (an R) she got the SVR for several thousand less and more $$ on her trade than these guys offered. And that guy was in St Louis.

I sell cars and I hate it when places do pricing all over the place. My store gives a low price online. And maybe a few hundred more. Sell more by taking short deals and keep inventory moving, vs large deals and cars sitting.

Ugh, Sky Motors!! 👎 When my wife was looking for her car, they had an '18 F-Type R with only 2K on it. Their price was too high but then they dropped it like 2 grand just like that online. Then a week later it went back up $3K. Then you could see their old price increases and decreases. Had to tell them we saw the lowest price. They reluctantly said they would take it. We wrote them off.

Such Mickey Mouse pricing BS! All over the board. For what they wanted for that car (an R) she got the SVR for several thousand less and more $$ on her trade than these guys offered. And that guy was in St Louis.

I sell cars and I hate it when places do pricing all over the place. My store gives a low price online. And maybe a few hundred more. Sell more by taking short deals and keep inventory moving, vs large deals and cars sitting.
I never have bought anything nor do I know anyone that has. They get some cool cars but I will say that their prices always seem way too high IMO. Also the cars do seem to sit there like you mentioned. Good to know to stay away. Cool car nonetheless

i Think they are under the same ownership as udrive, or they are like brothers or something. I swear I’ve seen cars swap between the two, but Carfax shows no change in ownership

I never have bought anything nor do I know anyone that has. They get some cool cars but I will say that their prices always seem way too high IMO. Also the cars do seem to sit there like you mentioned. Good to know to stay away. Cool car nonetheless

i Think they are under the same ownership as udrive, or they are like brothers or something. I swear I’ve seen cars swap between the two, but Carfax shows no change in ownership

I've never gotten a chance to check out UDrive. Would love to one day. Don't know if they do their own Cars & Coffee or not. Their prices are more reasonable since they have very unique Porsches and the OG NSX models.

By the way, did you check out the McLaren Elva in the showroom at the dealer?

I've never gotten a chance to check out UDrive. Would love to one day. Don't know if they do their own Cars & Coffee or not. Their prices are more reasonable since they have very unique Porsches and the OG NSX models.

By the way, did you check out the McLaren Elva in the showroom at the dealer?
Udrive is appointment only but they do have a c&c.
I did not see the mclaren in person but did see that they have one on the showroom. I drive by there like 3x/week out to newtown square to my in-laws and they always have really nice stuff obviously. Right now they have a red 87 911 turbo that is so beautiful. My dream car.

Here in MA we have
Registration $30
Inspection $35
Excise tax mines around $65

All yearly

Back
Top Bottom