\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Now prepared to scrape everywhere
5028392E-45C0-43BA-95F8-86D96422000C.jpeg
Hella flush 🔥🔥🔥 Looking gooooodd man!!!! Damn! Love the fastback sloped glass. What kind og Porsche is this? As a Porsche owner do you think a lot of Porsches look very similar? Why does the brand do that?

721DE410-DE2E-40AD-9C21-D7F6DB9A10F7.jpeg
11393FC1-2D6C-4D89-9C0D-3CE768B42B19.jpeg

what the actual **** smh
Just got off work too 🤦🏾‍♂️
So I have the wife bringing me new tires from the house
which is like over an hour away so this mobile tire service can mount and balance em
707740E8-032C-42B5-A36D-2906C089682D.jpeg
Damn bro! Glad you're ok as well as the car. That could've ended very badly. Good to know it's all been sorted. This was on the Scat or Hellkitty?

721DE410-DE2E-40AD-9C21-D7F6DB9A10F7.jpeg
11393FC1-2D6C-4D89-9C0D-3CE768B42B19.jpeg

what the actual **** smh
Just got off work too 🤦🏾‍♂️
So I have the wife bringing me new tires from the house
which is like over an hour away so this mobile tire service can mount and balance em
707740E8-032C-42B5-A36D-2906C089682D.jpeg
Sheesh da kitty making way too much torque for them tiny tires fam. Most important thing is no one got hurt because alot of people would have bapped. There was no spare in the trunk?

Sheesh da kitty making way too much torque for them tiny tires fam. Most important thing is no one got hurt because alot of people would have bapped. There was no spare in the trunk?
Dodge cheaped out after 2012. That was the last year the cars came with spares. Since then the cars get this factory goo thingamajiggy. You gotta insert the goo to the flat & limp your cars *** to the nearest shop. Most owners don't get a donut or full sized spare after buying the car because doing so you sacrifice a lot of trunk space especially if it's a full-sized spare.

Hella flush 🔥🔥🔥 Looking gooooodd man!!!! Damn! Love the fastback sloped glass. What kind og Porsche is this? As a Porsche owner do you think a lot of Porsches look very similar? Why does the brand do that?
2014 911 targa 4s. Between generations and across models a lot of Porsche’s do look very similar and use a lot of the same parts. Probably helps to keep costs down but also keeps things consistent across the board. Most people who do t pay attention would probably have a hard tome telling the difference between a 997 and a 992. I for one prefer the subtle differences from generation to generation. Shows that the brand really builds upon previous models rather than going through a complete redesign every few years. Also speaks to what they think of their engineering and design if they only feel the need to make minor improvements.

s that the brand really builds upon previous models rather than going through a complete redesign every few years. Also speaks to what they think of their engineering and design if they only feel the need to make minor improvements.

Adds to the mystique of the brand as well. Porsche 911 are the only vehicle top of mind that hasn't got through a major overhaul in design since its introduction.

:smh: wtf is wrong with people.Well at least the owner will get a new one most likely
I think it's the false confidence that you can get away with it. As people commit crime after crime they get more & more confident in doing so. It's that over confidence that causes them to slip up that one time & get caught. Whoever owns that car I feel bad not just because it's a dope ride but the headache they'll be facing going through insurance over the course of who knows how many months? Glad they got caught though before anyone got hurt

Adds to the mystique of the brand as well. Porsche 911 are the only vehicle top of mind that hasn't got through a major overhaul in design since its introduction.
Jeeps are really the only other vehicle that I think has been pretty consistent from its inception too

2014 911 targa 4s. Between generations and across models a lot of Porsche’s do look very similar and use a lot of the same parts. Probably helps to keep costs down but also keeps things consistent across the board. Most people who do t pay attention would probably have a hard tome telling the difference between a 997 and a 992. I for one prefer the subtle differences from generation to generation. Shows that the brand really builds upon previous models rather than going through a complete redesign every few years. Also speaks to what they think of their engineering and design if they only feel the need to make minor improvements.
yours is 1 of the 1st times I've scene a modern Porsche that I find really good looking. by modern I guess I mean late 90's and newer. was the Slantnose 911 different in terms of performance or was that mostly a cosmetic thing? in the 1980's it was right up there with Testarossa/Countach/959 in terms of posters on a wall.

yours is 1 of the 1st times I've scene a modern Porsche that I find really good looking. by modern I guess I mean late 90's and newer. was the Slantnose 911 different in terms of performance or was that mostly a cosmetic thing? in the 1980's it was right up there with Testarossa/Countach/959 in terms of posters on a wall.

The slantnose or "flachbau" option was solely an estetic option from the factory. Power was identical to a normal 911. You got new fenders, headlights and the vents in front of the rear wheels. The option price for it was an eye watering $23,234...in the early '80!!! That's a TON of money back then!

But I just LOVE the look of then!!! 👍👍

Should have went with some cutouts. As somebody who's ran open headers on a couple cars that ish gets mad annoying after a while. Plus being that loud is a cop MAGNET.

I KEPT STOCK CATS IN CASE IT DOES GET ANNOYING AND I DONT DRIVE IT EVERYDAY.

AND THE COPS IN MY AREA ARE CHILL... IM WELL CONNECTED SO NO WORRIES ON THAT ASPECT.

I KEPT STOCK CATS IN CASE IT DOES GET ANNOYING AND I DONT DRIVE IT EVERYDAY.

AND THE COPS IN MY AREA ARE CHILL... IM WELL CONNECTED SO NO WORRIES ON THAT ASPECT.
1595124515906.png

mans has no worry of cops :cool

but congrats it sounds good, does it drone at all?
thats the most important thing in an exhaust to me at least.

Back
Top Bottom