\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I hear you guys and don't get me wrong, a lot of your choices were the creme de la creme in their time, but when I think of classics, I'm thinking '62 190SL, '71 280SE, etc...

Most 90s vehicles aside from exotics (Bugatti, McLaren, etc.) never left a lasting impression so I there is a bit of bias...

As for the guy referring to electrical problems with older bimmers, that's only if the car was handled by someone insufficient or if an array of aftermarket work had been done on the vehicle. Wiring harnesses aren't cheap and BMW certainly used a lot of ECM control boxes (Upwards of 26 on 5/7-Series alone.), but nothing to detour someone outright going for an older model. Nice choice on the E30 though. Before I leave this earth, I will own an E30 M & E39 M...

Ohh yeah! Forgot to show my recent alterations. Haven't seen this yet so I decided to switch it up and go red for the whiskers instead of the more common gloss black...
Whiskers_I.jpg

them old mercedes are expensiveeee to repair haha i got a 2000 E320, and i just put 2 grand into it last summer, and it needs another 2 grand worth of repairs... crazy
famb... my other car is a 1996 S-320... its murder to repair... aftermarket everythang...!

Oh really? You must not know much about cars, its got a 70mm turbo on it, over 50k total in work done, lets put it this way, he puts $100 on the dash and if you can grab it when he drops it you get to keep it

Edit: 70mm is football helmet status fam

Last edited:
Gonna Plasti dip my Stang's wheels really soon. Can it be dont without taking the wheels off the car? Im too laze to do all that.

just upgraded from a 2001 Silverado! :pimp:

edit: In before "downgrade!" Believe me, at the gas pump it is an upgrade.

Last edited:
Anyone in here familiar with having an older car as their daily driver??...

Like an older muscle car or so... Late 60's, early 70's models...

Any help is appreciated...

I wouldn't recommend it, although you wouldn't have to worry about smogging it (If its 30 years or older) you would be driving a gas guzzler, depending on the engine it'll use up anywhere from 5-10 mpg (10 if you're lucky). The car being older won't be the best driver performance wise, wheel spinning etc. It wont be the most reliable.

Anyone know any books that can just teach me about cars? I've read some stuff on howstuffworks on engines and turbos and stuff. I also have a basic understanding of how an engine woks, i just wanna be able to hold a conversation about cars or listen in on one and know what they are talking about

finally getting tints this weekend on the hemi :smokin

hopefully cops dont ruin it for me :x :smh:

After months and months I finally bought the GLI.

My first car was actually a 99 Jetta, Tornado Red and all.

Thanks for the opinions a few months back al audi, mmg, and rfx!

Oh really? You must not know much about cars, its got a 70mm turbo on it, over 50k total in work done, lets put it this way, he puts $100 on the dash and if you can grab it when he drops it you get to keep it

Edit: 70mm is football helmet status fam

50k into a GN and he tracks it?

Cool story bro

got it like 3yrs ago, it has 50k miles and i think im gonna sell it soon, its flawless, not even a ding on it.

Last edited:
oh and my mustang also, this sits and i dont drive it hardly at all. probably gonna sell also

Last edited:
I can finally post in here :nthat:
Just picked this up today
6id4z6.jpg

Sorry for the IG filter.

Last edited:
After months and months I finally bought the GLI.
My first car was actually a 99 Jetta, Tornado Red and all.
Thanks for the opinions a few months back al audi, mmg, and rfx!

nice GLI :pimp:

check vwvortex.com for tips / points / mods :nerd:

i myself been looking at the A3 / New Jetta VI and Golf VII

Back
Top Bottom