\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea the Golf is supposed to be announced today :nerd: been waiting all morning for it, if it's anything similar to the jetta front end I'm all for it, I saw a Fahrenheit Orange A3 the other day on my drive to work an I had the :x face the whole way behind it :lol: **** was too clean, I hate white cars but that A3 in white with the blacked out front panel does it for me :smh: 

thinking about picking up a 90's SL. i'd go with the 600 just to have a v12, but that's probably just asking for even more trouble than a 500. i know people aren't too fond of buying older mercedes, because of maintenance, but i've always wanted one of these. it'd end up being my daily driver, because although i work from home, i'm still somehow on pace for over 20,000 miles per year on my c63 and i don't want to keep that up at all. i don't think i'm ever going to sell it, but i want it to stop pushing it as much so it'll last.

312iukn.jpg

21q42d.jpg

them old mercedes are expensiveeee to repair haha i got a 2000 E320, and i just put 2 grand into it last summer, and it needs another 2 grand worth of repairs... crazy

new liberty has a lot of potential, that truck back in the day was wack as hell, rav4 like
i always like to browse cardomain to see how ppl make things look better, dare i say the liberty has a lil g wagon vibe to it

Yeah the older Libertys are terrible, this new body is much bigger, the interior is very nice and the technology is on par as well....I'll take some better detail pics and show ya.

I couldn't put my finger on it, but now that you mention it, the body does remind me of the G...my favorite part of the car is the front...if it wasn't a lease I'd black out the wheels and all chrome accents, a blacked out jeep would be sick IMO

plasti dip if your friend

Maybe it's just me but I always found Mercedes to be :x

ionno man

that mercedes benz cla coming out is :wow:

no official pics yet just spy shots and the concept look thats been out

btw its like sport compact sedan too

Last edited:
yeah that SL is definitely dated on the outside and deeeeefinitely on the inside, but just something about it...i've always wanted a convertible too so that's also a plus. if i can find one for a decent price with low miles and in good condition, i think i'm going to jump on it.

thinking about picking up a 90's SL. i'd go with the 600 just to have a v12, but that's probably just asking for even more trouble than a 500. i know people aren't too fond of buying older mercedes, because of maintenance, but i've always wanted one of these. it'd end up being my daily driver, because although i work from home, i'm still somehow on pace for over 20,000 miles per year on my c63 and i don't want to keep that up at all. i don't think i'm ever going to sell it, but i want it to stop pushing it as much so it'll last.
312iukn.jpg

21q42d.jpg

Silver V12 with the grey interior and AMG kit is still VERY high on my "must have" list. :smokin

^
which porche?

i recently decided that the cayman is the best looking porsche. the 911 reminds me of a bug now.

Silver V12 with the grey interior and AMG kit is still VERY high on my "must have" list. :smokin

i absolutely refuse to end up with yet another silver car haha. if i don't get red, i'm going to try to get the black/grey 2 tone exterior
2q9jeqx.jpg

i'd definitely consider changing the rims though, because the older rims are hideous compared to today.

anyone know any good cheap body shops in nyc? got some damage on my driver door and quarter panel on my 02 accord.

i recently decided that the cayman is the best looking porsche. the 911 reminds me of a bug now.
i absolutely refuse to end up with yet another silver car haha. if i don't get red, i'm going to try to get the black/grey 2 tone exterior
i'd definitely consider changing the rims though, because the older rims are hideous compared to today.

How could you want the vert in any other color but this? :x

even if you already pushin silver...it's just a way to complete the collection lol

mercedes-benz_sl_73_amg_1999_03_s.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone in here familiar with having an older car as their daily driver??...

Like an older muscle car or so... Late 60's, early 70's models...

Any help is appreciated...

my acura legend is showing its age via the ****** (although it still drives :pimp:) so im transferring it back to my pops...went out and copped this instead.

plasma-blue-grf.jpg

not actual car, same thing but its 2012 wrx not STI. No Fogs. haven't gotten a chance to take a pic.

Last edited:
THE REST OF MY EXHAUST FINALLY CAME IN. WALLET IS HURTING AFTER THIS.
BASSANI STAINLESS STEEL CATTED X-PIPE WITH OFF ROAD RACING DELETE TUBES

CAN'T WAIT TO INSTALL THE WHOLE SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND. BEST BELIEVE THE CATS ARE COMING OFF AND THE STRAIGHT PIPE DELETE TUBES ARE GOING IN. NEED IT TO BE AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE :tongue:
BONUS:
BORLA STINGER STAINLESS STEEL CATBACK

YOUR CAR IS GOING TO SOUND NICE. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom