\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20190920_113234.jpg
Washed the tbss but ran out of tire shine. :frown:
Since last time I posted I got a few chassis braces and am about to change to true dual exhaust just got the rear valence in. Should be getting a built 4l80e in the next few months so she can be ready for some boost:wink:
i cant wait to smoke u

If everything goes as planned I should dyno in 2 weeks and I'll be ready to spank on you hemi boys with my little 5.7 :wink:
I'd prefer a roll because hes auto but we can do both. Cuzzo gonna let me borrow them go pros so yall can see me put train lengths on da hemi
:evil:

Hey buddy, I sell Ford's and I will tell you, try and find a 2016 model. Main reason, the infotainment system is the all-new system (SYNC 3).

Sorry I only cut your message because didn’t wanna clog the thread up, but thank you for all that info, I seen a few 2017 ones on carvana as well for same price so I’ll look into those.

If everything goes as planned I should dyno in 2 weeks and I'll be ready to spank on you hemi boys with my little 5.7 :wink:
I'd prefer a roll because hes auto but we can do both. Cuzzo gonna let me borrow them go pros so yall can see me put train lengths on da hemi
Little 5.7 that's built don't leave that out lol.

I upgraded the driveshaft and added a brace but at the end of the day I stopped drag racing bc I didnt want to chance it happening again.

Was not fun getting towed from the track lol
1C236E43-5DA2-4766-B036-BF407860D965.jpeg
Is it like embarrassing???
Like damn everyone just shaking their head
I would be like damn myself
But then thinking bout how much it would cost to fix

Is it like embarrassing???
Like damn everyone just shaking their head
I would be like damn myself
But then thinking bout how much it would cost to fix

Def embarrassing. People looking and taking pics while I wait for the tow truck. But what can you do? Breaking things is a part of racing.
That **** was scary when it happened bc that was the loudest boom I ever heard in my life. :lol:

Def embarrassing. People looking and taking pics while I wait for the tow truck. But what can you do? Breaking things is a part of racing.
That **** was scary when it happened bc that was the loudest boom I ever heard in my life. :lol:
How much it run u to fix
Was that able to be claimed through insurance

Back
Top Bottom