\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hold the **** up. Maybe I just forgot, but I got this new whip in Feb and I got a ticket for an expired registration today, expired 8/4. A new car means you still have to follow the old registration crap?

E30 NT.jpg

A little project I started working on to pass on to my daughter in the future,
18' Pilot as the daily

Your daughter is going to be the coolest chick in the city. :pimp: :pimp:

So after 2 you just thought it was a coincidence or bad luck?

No reason to have 5 in one year :smh:

Extremely bad luck, always when I’m near the crib, or a block I never seen a cop at then boom some randomly bike cop pop up out of no where. Every time I got pulled over was a cop on a motorcycle smh.

Extremely bad luck, always when I’m near the crib, or a block I never seen a cop at then boom some randomly bike cop pop up out of no where. Every time I got pulled over was a cop on a motorcycle smh.
No such thing as bad luck
you didn’t peep the scene before you started fu[k!n around

Damn 3 points sheesh, I’m in the 8-12 range, took a survival course last week to not have my license suspended but with these new insurance prices I’m being quoted at, think I’ll just keep the car in the garage and have someone drive me for now on.
Survival course? :lol: they got you out here learning CPR incase you hit someone speeding my g

Headed to Nexx burger now actually
I gotta see what’s up
La traffic is different from bay traffic
I can literally hop out the car and walk the bay bridge faster than our traffic
La traffic is hella cars steady driving
Bay Area traffic is mad stop and go

Idk I just don’t see doing 60 in a 40 zone that bad a deal... I can lightly tap gas and hit 60. Cars to fast these days for such slow speed rules.
90% of drivers in my area don’t drive 40 and cops don’t even bother. They drive faster than the speed limit themselves

Headed to Nexx burger now actually
I gotta see what’s up
La traffic is different from bay traffic
I can literally hop out the car and walk the bay bridge faster than our traffic
La traffic is hella cars steady driving
Bay Area traffic is mad stop and go
What u gunna order ?

90% of drivers in my area don’t drive 40 and cops don’t even bother. They drive faster than the speed limit themselves

Exactly I see it all the time, but I do it on a morning they have nothing better to do and boom I get multiple tickets. Never been caught doing more than 15-20 mph. Which not even bad if I’m not reckless going in and out traffic. One of these days when I get a gtr, and they try to pull me over, I promise myself I’m gonna make them earn it, good luck catching up to me.

The one I wanted is in Clovis or some ****, so they're gonna go get it for me and I'm picking it up after work. My *** is still in shock lol

Exactly I see it all the time, but I do it on a morning they have nothing better to do and boom I get multiple tickets. Never been caught doing more than 15-20 mph. Which not even bad if I’m not reckless going in and out traffic. One of these days when I get a gtr, and they try to pull me over, I promise myself I’m gonna make them earn it, good luck catching up to me.
Fam no car on earth is faster then the radio/dispatch. You gonna end up dead, killing someone or your license revoked. Have fun, but not at the expense of others.

I watch DDE on youtube and those fools always get caught up lol and they have the fastest cars out there...

Don't be a dummy and risk other people's lives. Go to a track if you want to go fast.

Back
Top Bottom