\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

50 miles is far? You can do that in less than an hour.

we're soft because we don't want to risk other people lives driving 20 over? Okay. I lost one of my best friends to a clown who was speeding. His daughter was born a few months before he died.

50 miles is far? You can do that in less than an hour.

we're soft because we don't want to risk other people lives driving 20 over? Okay. I lost one of my best friends to a clown who was speeding. His daughter was born a few months before he died.

What happened?

Fam no car on earth is faster then the radio/dispatch. You gonna end up dead, killing someone or your license revoked. Have fun, but not at the expense of others.

I watch DDE on youtube and those fools always get caught up lol and they have the fastest cars out there...

He didn't outrun that helicopter tho...he just made it out the city. At a certain point police will just stop chasing you in an attempt to avoid a crash.

in regards to speed, dont do it in public roads, like dude above said u just caused a girl to grow up without his father.

if u truly can control yourself get checked out or go to a desolate remote road and push it.

but everyday driving like an ididiot will catch up to you.

i actually wanna start going to the track, any socal cats down? im just worried that ima have to do more maintenance.

u in california?

im down to go pick it up with u if we can hit up the desert after for a sesh

Lol they're picking it up for me. The only way that particularl dealership would give up the truck is if they do a trade. So they sent a gray or black one and I'm getting ruby red

He didn't outrun that helicopter tho...he just made it out the city. At a certain point police will just stop chasing you in an attempt to avoid a crash.
No he did outrun the helicopter, guy had all the brakes that day. Police helicopter stopped pursuing because it was low on fuel, I guess someone forgot to refuel after last use. Then the news helicopter couldn't keep up because they can only go 120, even zoomed all the way in they couldn't catch anything on that car.

Idk I just don’t see doing 60 in a 40 zone that bad a deal... I can lightly tap gas and hit 60. Cars to fast these days for such slow speed rules.

20 over is significant man. If you that close to the house then most likely residential area soooo ...

Like i said before after 2 that should have been enough

No he did outrun the helicopter, guy had all the brakes that day. Police helicopter stopped pursuing because it was low on fuel, I guess someone forgot to refuel after last use. Then the news helicopter couldn't keep up because they can only go 120, even zoomed all the way in they couldn't catch anything on that car.

Nah, he got caught.

Lol Man that dude got caught. The police stopping chase for public safety, isnt the same thing as you were too fast for them to catch you. They could radio miles ahead of you if they wanted...

Lol Man that dude got caught. The police stopping chase for public safety, isnt the same thing as you were too fast for them to catch you. They could radio miles ahead of you if they wanted...
Perhaps you missed the part where the police helicopter had to stop pursuit because it was low on fuel. Yeah someone up above already pointed out that he got caught.

Back
Top Bottom