\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So me & my brother went back to the Long Island dealership. He was willing to buy the 370Z today. Before we sat down to do the paperwork he looked underneath the car & this is what we saw. The car's entire under carriage is severly rusted & its only 6 years old. And it's not just surface rust, the pipes, bolts & everything down there is crumbling away. He took his fingernail & with slightest of pressure was able to scrape away big chunks and pieces of the rust. We asked the salesman about it and he started stuttering. Needless to say we walked away from the deal. Things got more rust than my 23 year old Maxima lol
IMG_7869.jpg

Damn that thing look bad, good thing ya decided to look up the car before buying. Saved yourself the anger that would’ve caused.

Is the 370z that much better size wise? They seem tiny
My boy had 2 Camaros & both esp the 2015 was insanely crammed on the inside. Although snug, once you move the seats all the way back in the Z it's not so bad. It's wider at the hips so maybe that helps. And I agree they seem tiny but in person it's a wide stocky car if that makes sense lol or maybe we're both bias because we love the Z soo much haha

Damn that thing look bad, good thing ya decided to look up the car before buying. Saved yourself the anger that would’ve caused.
For sure! We were actually at the dealership like 2 weeks ago but @ the time we got so sidetracked once we found out it was a corporate fleet car(who corporates a 2 door/2 seater for fleet) & that it failed inspection that we both completely forgot to get underneath and take a look. Glad we did today lol

Dropped off my Tacoma today for Service and this was in the showroom.

Literally two different people Inquiring on how to get on the list for upcoming allocation for them lol

580C2E04-498E-4518-8E49-CBD82866246C.jpeg

My boy had 2 Camaros & both esp the 2015 was insanely crammed on the inside. Although snug, once you move the seats all the way back in the Z it's not so bad. It's wider at the hips so maybe that helps. And I agree they seem tiny but in person it's a wide stocky car if that makes sense lol or maybe we're both bias because we love the Z soo much haha
Lol yeah I like Zs too I’d take one if I didn’t need a sedan.

Lol yeah I like Zs too I’d take one if I didn’t need a sedan.
Yeah I almost got one over the Challenger 3 years ago. Always loved the Challenger but purposely was staying away because I had my mindset on the 370 or so I thought. My brothers told me to just go on Dodge's website & see wassup with the Chally deals. The rest is history. The Challenger chose me lol. Its been real difficult finding a decent example of the Z. They had a good one in NJ but it got sold 2 days ago. Went today to 2 dealerships in NJ today to look @ an Acura TLX(been sold) and they didnt tell my bro over the phone(classic dealership tactic) to lure you in. Than saw a 2016 Maxima but it had structural damage so another no go

Back
Top Bottom