\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

C205E438-8BB5-4F52-9263-DB5E4F602702.jpeg
Not a fan of the lift on a dually.

Gotta lower that bad boy

I been talking to a friend (jokingly) about going to Texas and buying a couple trucks to sell in cali. No joke you could get over $45k for that truck easy if it's got a clean title

I been talking to a friend (jokingly) about going to Texas and buying a couple trucks to sell in cali. No joke you could get over $45k for that truck easy if it's got a clean title

Yes sir I started looking for trucks to compare in other states I can easily get 45-50k for it now . I might have homeboy build a Jeep commander for me next year.

Gat damn that's alot of truck Haha. I dig it.

With the Chevy redesign not sure you'll make a ton on a flip but be hard to lose much at that price with those miles if the mileage is legit.

Would be a boss toy hauler if your into boating/jetskis/dirtbikes/quads etc.

Is it a 12 inch lift? Alotta money in the truck to be sure

All those trucks are a hard no imo .. but i think itll be the opposite because of the redesign.

The clean 2014-2018's gonna keep their resell

All those trucks are a hard no imo .. but i think itll be the opposite because of the redesign.

The clean 2014-2018's gonna keep their resell

Agreed, my ‘18 is so much better to look at then the new design. Just hit 5k miles on it.

Attachments

• 935E3BF1-BCD7-4A57-9CD9-783E3EB297BD.jpeg
    935E3BF1-BCD7-4A57-9CD9-783E3EB297BD.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 21
So me & my brother went back to the Long Island dealership. He was willing to buy the 370Z today. Before we sat down to do the paperwork he looked underneath the car & this is what we saw. The car's entire under carriage is severly rusted & its only 6 years old. And it's not just surface rust, the pipes, bolts & everything down there is crumbling away. He took his fingernail & with slightest of pressure was able to scrape away big chunks and pieces of the rust. We asked the salesman about it and he started stuttering. Needless to say we walked away from the deal. Things got more rust than my 23 year old Maxima lol
IMG_7869.jpg

Last edited:
So me & my brother went back to the Long Island dealership. He was willing to buy the 370Z today. Before we sat down to do the paperwork he looked underneath the car & this is what we saw. The car's entire under carriage is severly rusted & its only 6 years old. And it's not just surface rust, the pipes, bolts & everything down there is crumbling away. He took his fingernail & with slightest of pressure was able to scrape away big chunks and pieces of the rust. We asked the salesman about it and he started stuttering. Needless to say we walked away from the deal. Things got more rust than my 23 year old Maxima lol
IMG_7869.jpg
west coast weather > east coast weather

I love messing with people who have really high asking prices. They be like "No lowballers or tirekickers" when they asking 4k more than it's worth. My favorite is "I know what my cars worth"
I just cut their asking price in half and offer them that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom