\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Would y'all spend $1,000 to fix the transmission on a 178K mile toyota and sell it or just sell it as is with a bad transmission?

Anyone donate a car to Kars4kids or anything like that? I don't need them to pay me anything I just want to donate 2 vehicles. 1 of them has a title. Would they still allow me to donate 1 without a title?

Anyone have experience with owning a vinyl wrapped vehicle?

Looking to purchase a 335is and found a great deal but the vehicle is black. >D

I am planning on wrapping it in satin pearl white and would like to know how it would hold up during the NYC winters.

attachment.php
I believe you'll be just fine. My boy has his car wrapped and it's his daily. The wrap holds up perfectly during the winter, we're in nyc too that's how I know the winter part lol

DAMN that intro I kept expecting Xzibit to come on.

Oh so your one of those guys, just never happy with a car. I hope you are leasing, reminds me of a coworker met him he had an S5, traded that in for an RS5, traded that in for a S6, traded that in Tundra, then trade that in for an Audi TT. I want to say all that within a 3/4 year span. Recently traded his wife's Volkswagon truck for the Jeep Trailhawk.

I would think you loose so much trading cars so quickly.

Have a coworker thats the exact same way

Silverado
Tundra
Tacoma
Tundra
Tacoma

All in 3 years

Anyone have experience with owning a vinyl wrapped vehicle?

Looking to purchase a 335is and found a great deal but the vehicle is black. >D

I am planning on wrapping it in satin pearl white and would like to know how it would hold up during the NYC winters.

attachment.php

Shouldnt be a problem unless you go cheap brand DIY route.

Im wanting to wrap mine to be different but ill wait a couple years

Robbery

Call them and say you want to cancel, youll get a much better price than that

Yea I didnt answer their emails and calls for a month and I got them down to 39 plus tax for all access. Hell out of here no way im paying what they want for that. Reception goes in and out in the city too

Yea I didnt answer their emails and calls for a month and I got them down to 39 plus tax for all access. Hell out of here no way im paying what they want for that. Reception goes in and out in the city too
I wonder what the reasoning behind them caving in and offering the lower rate.

I wonder what the reasoning behind them caving in and offering the lower rate.

Because its what its really worth. They take advantage of people, especially those older folks, until someone puts them on the cancel route or they decide they dont want it anymore. Gotta be the only reason they throw those promo rates around so easily.

When you call to cancel all they do is ask why. Theyll say ok then ask you to hold for a minute, come back saying their manager approved a promo rate for another 6mon-year

The last 4 years ive been telling my in laws this and he wont budge even ive shown him the email confirmations and notes i jotted down from 3 diff calls. Theyve been paying that premium price for the biggest package for probably 10+ years now

:smh:

Looking like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and fix the transmission for $1100 then sell the car. Adult decisions:smh:

Typical, broke a coil spring on Wednesday and my 4x4 with winter tyres is at my mechanic - and it’s been snowing all night.

My mom let me borrow her brand new Fiat 500. It’s great to park but feels tiny. Haven’t driven stick regularly in 3 years so it feels weird too.

D7D50D7B-9918-4DE9-8F22-42EC7FF0EC4C.jpeg

I would do the FWD, faster acceleration and you don't have to buy 4 new tires if 1 goes bad to maintain those delicate AWD systems.
I had AWD on a Murano and went cheap on the tires, the AWD system messed up and cost $4k in repairs.
FWD you never have to worry about that. And with climate change it barely snows. If you are in a snowy area, then Winter Tires > AWD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom