\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Typical, broke a coil spring on Wednesday and my 4x4 with winter tyres is at my mechanic - and it’s been snowing all night.

My mom let me borrow her brand new Fiat 500. It’s great to park but feels tiny. Haven’t driven stick regularly in 3 years so it feels weird too.

D7D50D7B-9918-4DE9-8F22-42EC7FF0EC4C.jpeg

How many times did you stall it? :lol:

I used to kill my 4runner like clockwork every time I got out of my work truck and into that.

You go from 2200 pounds of torque to 200.

How many times did you stall it? :lol:

I used to kill my 4runner like clockwork every time I got out of my work truck and into that.

You go from 2200 pounds of torque to 200.

I haven’t stalled yet but the first time I started it I didn’t depress the clutch so it hopped forward. I keep forgetting to change down at a corner too so you come out of the corner and it just won’t get going - as you say it has so little power from what I’m used to that you have to be in the right gear.

Anyone have experience with the 4cyl turbos Honda put in the Accords? Want to know how they compare to the V6 they replaced. The latest body style has grown on me, but the different engine has me holding off til I see how they have been doing.

Anyone have experience with the 4cyl turbos Honda put in the Accords? Want to know how they compare to the V6 they replaced. The latest body style has grown on me, but the different engine has me holding off til I see how they have been doing.

not much different, feels maybe a bit quicker in the 2.0t, engine has more torque

You'll wildin' now. Police version does not have roof rails and runs on some tiny 16" steel wheels. There's also the lack of any kind of badging.

sgamon sgamon 's joint is just a clean looking GR. :pimp::smokin
You don't notice that at 80mph on the highway at night or rush hour. Don't make that seem like a good purchase.

You'll wildin' now. Police version does not have roof rails and runs on some tiny 16" steel wheels. There's also the lack of any kind of badging.

sgamon sgamon 's joint is just a clean looking GR. :pimp::smokin

:lol: thanks it’s just a cheap car to move the family around that’s all.
it’s like giving the guy here with the hellcat charger a “thumbs down” cause he looks like a cop at night.
Idk about you guys but I rarely see those explorer cop cars I mostly see chargers or taurus’

:lol: thanks it’s just a cheap car to move the family around that’s all.
it’s like giving the guy here with the hellcat charger a “thumbs down” cause he looks like a cop at night.
Idk about you guys but I rarely see those explorer cop cars I mostly see chargers or taurus’
Nothing but explorer cop cars in NYC. Always on edge when I see one behind me at night cuz I have tint

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom