\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

WHOA LFA. I think you are SERIOUSLY mistaken, the car was overpriced and very underpowered, with terrible styling. It looked very heavy also.

DAMN Supra is brand new and already got it's legs cut out from under it by older BMW's. I can only hope you are exaggerating, but I doubt it. The tech isn't that old in an M4/M3 and extended warranty for piece of mind.

Smart move man and good looking out. I know back in the day cell phone companies use to have free roadside assistance, might want to check to see if yours does. I think it was Sprint that offered it back in the day. What is driving the crossover notion, you have kids or carry a lot of equipment?

Go for it like the look of it, new or used?

I will agree the LFA is overpriced but under-powered? is the 458 Ferrari under-powered? This thing came out with almost 560 Hp with one of, if not the best sounding exhausts ever. Mind you, this thing came out 10 years ago.

It's also 600-700 lbs lighter than the NSX and GTR so power isn't everything.

V10 that revs over 9000 that sounds like an F1 car? Yes please. The car is flooded with carbon fiber, that's why it's so expensive. This thing is an engineering marvel to me.

I will agree the LFA is overpriced but under-powered? is the 458 Ferrari under-powered? This thing came out with almost 560 Hp with one of, if not the best sounding exhausts ever. Mind you, this thing came out 10 years ago.

It's also 600-700 lbs lighter than the NSX and GTR so power isn't everything.

V10 that revs over 9000 that sounds like an F1 car? Yes please. The car is flooded with carbon fiber, that's why it's so expensive. This thing is an engineering marvel to me.
An LFA for $375K only producing 560HP, a Lexus for that price. If I am paying that much for a Lexus I would be expecting a much higher HP range than 560.

An LFA for $375K only producing 560HP, a Lexus for that price. If I am paying that much for a Lexus I would be expecting a much higher HP range than 560.

I understand your point. It's not the fastest car with the most HP. I am telling you there is more to this car than just that fact. Just like a Porsche Gt3 RS only has 520 hp but I would rather have the Porsche than a hellcat with 717.

Yes, it's a Lexus...that's actually a positive thing. It's probably more reliable than any Italian from the same time period.

It would have have been cheap to get one for $375k, they have only appreciated since 2012. Most are worth over $500K right now. There is a reason why.

My transmission just went out and I'm currently stranded on the side of the road.

Sucks but God was watching out over me cuz I just switched my insurance last month to state farm and they gave me a lower rate than gieco and they threw in roadside insurance so I'm getting a free tow. Luckily this happened locally like 5 miles from my house. I was just in Jersey over 60 miles away.

I'm now in the market for a crossover. Not looking to go past 20K. What would y'all recomend? Been looking at the 2017 and up mazda CX-5

I like my rav4. The new generation just came out I’ve been seeing a bunch..The Mazda’s are nice too I would def cop one of those if that’s an option. The Honda crossovers are alright. I don’t remember if it’s the Hyundai Santa Fe or Tucson but those are nice in person, if you don’t mind driving a Hyundai :lol:

Now that you’re looking for a a crossover just keep an eye out for ones you see when you’re out and about

Last edited:
WHOA LFA. I think you are SERIOUSLY mistaken, the car was overpriced and very underpowered, with terrible styling. It looked very heavy also.

DAMN Supra is brand new and already got it's legs cut out from under it by older BMW's. I can only hope you are exaggerating, but I doubt it. The tech isn't that old in an M4/M3 and extended warranty for piece of mind.

Smart move man and good looking out. I know back in the day cell phone companies use to have free roadside assistance, might want to check to see if yours does. I think it was Sprint that offered it back in the day. What is driving the crossover notion, you have kids or carry a lot of equipment?

Go for it like the look of it, new or used?

No kids but I need room for my gear. Like my bike

tempted to sell my 6 week old s5 for an rs5. it was nearly an even swap for my raptor at the time. i was thinking logical. now my brain is tempting me to make a rational decision lol

That and the bentley continental look like the mustang from the C pillar
The whole roofline going to the trunk looks like a mustang. But to be fair everyone used to say the 2015 mustang had styling cues from the 3 series? I think

tempted to sell my 6 week old s5 for an rs5. it was nearly an even swap for my raptor at the time. i was thinking logical. now my brain is tempting me to make a rational decision lol

Lol damn and you just went and got it wrapped in xpel too, right? You about to give away about 10 racks fam. The rs5 is dope tho...but $90k+ dope?

Lol damn and you just went and got it wrapped in xpel too, right? You about to give away about 10 racks fam. The rs5 is dope tho...but $90k+ dope?
Yeah I spoke to a dealer that was trying to get me into the rs5 for 8.5 percent off. Which is crazy for a new rs model. Price would be 82k but still lol
Just going to appreciate what I have. There’s always going to be something better out there.

I understand your point. It's not the fastest car with the most HP. I am telling you there is more to this car than just that fact. Just like a Porsche Gt3 RS only has 520 hp but I would rather have the Porsche than a hellcat with 717.

Yes, it's a Lexus...that's actually a positive thing. It's probably more reliable than any Italian from the same time period.

It would have have been cheap to get one for $375k, they have only appreciated since 2012. Most are worth over $500K right now. There is a reason why.

This man gets it. LFA slander? Nah

Rav4 for Crossover.

Wife has a 2013 we bought new. Oil changes, tires,new battery last year and brake pads is the only maintenance it has required. 80K miles stress free, planning on getting 70K more miles out of it the least.

Rav4 for Crossover.

Wife has a 2013 we bought new. Oil changes, tires,new battery last year and brake pads is the only maintenance it has required. 80K miles stress free, planning on getting 70K more miles out of it the least.
Tried my best to get my mom into a Rav4, instead she went ahead and got an Equinox

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom