\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Granted that's a lot to put down on a lease. But MSDs should get you pretty close.

Those deals are pretty unrealistic, but even if qualified that's 1800 after taxes, down payment isn't that much considering the price of the car, they're selling you a car that's a 125k sticker, which is basically bare bones on an S coupe.

I don't believe ads man, walk in to a dealership and get a price in writing signed by a dealer, you'll realize that it's not possible to get an S coupe for 1500 without a substantial down payment, let alone a model with any type of sport packages.

It's not something I'm in the market for so I haven't looked into it farther at all. But I've gotten better terms on both c classes I've leased than what was advertised. Probably had more to do with timing than anything.

It's not something I'm in the market for so I haven't looked into it farther at all. But I've gotten better terms on both c classes I've leased than what was advertised. Probably had more to do with timing than anything.

Yeah I hear ya, I'm not an excellent negotiator when it comes to cars man. I walk in and i'm like, I love it, everything about it. The color is perfect, the interior is amazing, and it has all the packages I want, now how much is it?? :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah I hear ya, I'm not an excellent negotiator when it comes to cars man. I walk in and i'm like, I love it, everything about it. The color is perfect, the interior is amazing, and it has all the packages I want, now how much is it?? :rofl:

:lol: I hate negotiating in general

I sold the gt-r to buy a house and I have sellers remorse :smh:

Now that I purchased the house I want to jump back in.. Idk whether to get a 17 or a low mileage 15/16 nismo (bout 40k difference)

I sold the gt-r to buy a house and I have sellers remorse :smh:

Now that I purchased the house I want to jump back in.. Idk whether to get a 17 or a low mileage 15/16 nismo (bout 40k difference)

Think about the depreciation on a 2017. Is the nismo really worth the extra money? I see them on ebay for 140k but they're 100-200lbs less with 40-50hp more than the standard gtr? Don't know much about the nismo spec but have you looked into the black edition?

Congrats on the house btw!

Last edited:
Yeah Multiple SDs will do it. Tons of people on leases do it and all you gotta do is negotiate the price and your good to go.

I'm not a big fan of MSD's. I can see the benefit of them and why people do it, but I can turn 10k into 20k without much effort. I don't like to tie up funds like that.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of MSD's. I can see the benefit of them and why people do it, but I can turn 10k into 20k without much effort. I don't like to tie up funds like that.
Using money to invest > throwing it into a depreciating item

On another note, never has a stick (pause) look so good in a Porsche

So I got this black car and it's got hella swirls. I've been looking at detailers in the area and they're charging like $200-$250 for an exterior only detail (wash, clay, polish, and wax). Is that about the price range I should be expecting?

What do you feel is a good way to turn 100% profit without much effort? Srs.

I really gotta start making my money work for me and the market ain't it (although lately obviously everyone doing quite well).

Anybody have experiencing cutting/polishing by machine themselves? Winter was rough on my car. I want to put cquartz on my car to protect the paint and make washing easier but it requires that the paint be perfect before applying. 

Thoughts? Seems easy enough if you take your time. 

So I got this black car and it's got hella swirls. I've been looking at detailers in the area and they're charging like $200-$250 for an exterior only detail (wash, clay, polish, and wax). Is that about the price range I should be expecting?
Seems a little high to me. Depends on the car ofcourse but I think you can find better. Granted this coming from me where my guy did my last car for $120 and a plate of arroz con pollo.

My buddy at work gave me a clay bar and spray that he had left over. I think I might try to detail for the first time. I'm just worried I'll f it up some how and be pissed when I'm done.

Using money to invest > throwing it into a depreciating item

Wrong. You get those MSDs back but now if your financing then that's throwing money away unless your getting one of these appreciating Porsches and such. I rather tie my money up then throw it away.

:pimp: at that stick Porsche video posted

Seems a little high to me. Depends on the car ofcourse but I think you can find better. Granted this coming from me where my guy did my last car for $120 and a plate of arroz con pollo.

My buddy at work gave me a clay bar and spray that he had left over. I think I might try to detail for the first time. I'm just worried I'll f it up some how and be pissed when I'm done.
I'm in the same boat. I don't want to mess up the car but man, there's something therapeutic about detailing your car. 

Clay bar is extremely easy. Just make sure you use a lot of detailer when applying it. As long as its able to glide across the surface, you're fine. You'll be surprised what comes off. 

Throw on some music, crack a few beers and enjoy taking care of your baby 
pimp.gif

oh really? i thought it was gonna be somewhere between like $500-$800. i would have done it myself at that point, but if i can get someone to do it for $150-$200 i'll just let them take care of it. i just wanted to make sure i was paying for something that's actually going to take care of these swirls and whatnot to some degree. guess i'll take some pics and shop around once the weather gets a little warmer.

Back
Top Bottom