\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Funny, I was just thinking about that this morning - and how if they use salt on the roads where you are that it's a bad idea. Salt doesn't dissolve well in cold water so rinsing your car off with that works well. If you do it with warm water it dissolves and works its way into things.

Steam is great for cleaning greasy things but I wouldn't do more than that.

I can't speak on salt since I live in CA, but I do steam clean my car, my local spot charges 60/mo for unlimited washes and have no issues.

You should really look into importing from Canada, the USD vs CAD conversion is fluctuating at .30 cents on the dollar, might be worth it. 

I'm open to it if I can get an early allocation at MSRP. But if I found a US car at MSRP I would much prefer that cause I don't want to deal with a headache.

Canada cars also have Kilometer gauges, not a deal breaker for me although I'm sure it would affect resale in some ways.

Waffle House 
nthat.gif

Next purchase is going to be some Michelin Pilot Super Sports. 

Waffle House :nthat:

Next purchase is going to be some Michelin Pilot Super Sports. 

Is that your whip? If so nice!

I had some pilot super sports. Awesome tires. Switched them put for Pilot sports A/S 3 plus for a little more all season flexiblity.

Last edited:

I've seen a couple of the new 5s and 7s and it's subtle but definitely very nice in person. I'd personally still take a 6th gen 5 over the new one though.
Anyone seen the new NSX in person or on the street yet?

Only 1. It seems that no one spots them out just cruising

This is random but the light strip on the back of the Carreras looks so nice to me. It's a shame that it's not included in the turbos

This is random but the light strip on the back of the Carreras looks so nice to me. It's a shame that it's not included in the turbos
Agreed. I was behind a C4S the other week and when lit up it looked great. Not lit in this pic. This car looked amazing. I love the wide rear of the 4 wheel drive joints. 

@UTVOL23  yeah that 997 one is mine. Thx!

This page. Good lord [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Went on a Mustang cruise today (nobody died) and the highlight was seeing a dark blue Porsche 918. I'd never thought I'd see one out in the wild especially out here in wine country.

Hellcat looks great! But that porsche looks neglected with all that dust, probably hasn't seen the light of day in a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom