\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Getting some tint soon. Trying to decide if I want a regular dyed film like Suntek Carbon ($225). Or opt for ceramic ($380). The price is almost double for the ceramic. 

Mainly for looks. Heat rejection to protect the leather interior would be a bonus. I heard $380 for ceramic tint is actually a good price but paying that much for tint seems a little crazy to me. 
not sure about ceramic, but I opted for carbon when I got my car tinted. I got Suntek CXP18 on all 4 doors plus rear window for $225.

Idk why places around me charge an arm and leg for Suntek quality and up tint. Paid $215 I think for the subie and it ain't even Suntek

Last edited:
bruhs...
eek.gif
i want one
Wow. They murdered it with the active aero. Biggest game changer in a while imo. Interesting that it debuted on the huracan and not on the Aventador.

Last edited:
Holy **** RUF is making a 2017 CTR and it looks insane. Full carbon monocoque and 700hp. And the fact they based it off an air cooled car is so sick.

- not a usdm fan. Been riding jdm all my life
- not a pick up truck fan at all

but this car right here bros has me wanting it more and more each time i see it

- not a usdm fan. Been riding jdm all my life
- not a pick up truck fan at all

but this car right here bros has me wanting it more and more each time i see it

I never understand when manufacturers make an "off-road" version of their trucks (z71, fx4, etc.) and they still put that dumb air dam on the front, barely going over a speed bump with that thing on.

Thoughts from you guys on the civic type r? coming in the spring time. I love the look personally and would love to test it out. But

1. I was hoping it would release around when my last lease was up. That didn't happen
2. Ppl including myself waited so long to the point I lost a lot of interest.
3. Starting MSRP mid $30k? Damn.

Thoughts from you guys on the civic type r? coming in the spring time. I love the look personally and would love to test it out. But

1. I was hoping it would release around when my last lease was up. That didn't happen
I don't like how it looks like riced out from the factory. They're hoping to sell units on allure alone. 

FWD performance car for mid $30k? WRX/STI, Golf R, RS>>>>>>>

Wayyyyyyy better options at the price range imo. 

I never understand when manufacturers make an "off-road" version of their trucks (z71, fx4, etc.) and they still put that dumb air dam on the front, barely going over a speed bump with that thing on.

Gotta squeeze out those mpg's. Anyone serious about going off-road is going to lift it anyway.

it's hideous.

It's not gonna take down the 918 but it's certainly not going to put up a slow lap time.

In other news, new facelift GT3 announced today, 500hp 4.0L and available in Manual 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Over the weekend installed Prolightz LED bulbs, Subispeed fog light bezels, and Rally Armor mud flaps. Waiting on a Rexpeed ducklip spoiler and Im pretty much done with exteior mods.

Broke a wheel stud putting the summer wheels back on [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom